Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

New to ESO Plus - What Now?

Croblasta
Croblasta
I'm currently a level 50 CP 225 Magicka Sorceror running TBS and Illambrus. I haven't had access to the DLCs, until now. I caved this weekend and purchased ESO Plus. With all the new context available to me, I have no idea what farm/grind next. I am strckly PvE ATM and I know it depends on what I want to do, but if you could provide a few options I would greatly appreciate it. My first thought was vMA and I would like to start joining trial runs. Thanks for the input!
  • Cymro83
    Cymro83
    Dark brotherhood is definitely worth a look at least in my opinion.
  • SoberAlias
    @Croblasta You mentioned 'farm/grind' and although others may disagree, (we all have our own favorite hang outs) Wrothgar is by far the best place to start with farming materials and grinding for champion points. Start in this section for farming and mix it up by heading over to the Old Orsinium dungeon to grind a bit.

E1.jpg
  • Croblasta
    Croblasta
    Thank you for the suggestions. I only played through the AD quest line so I'm not familiar with grinding/farming spots. Any other suggestions?