Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

strange low-level armor in my inventory

Aelina_Toulene
So, I was just going through my safety deposit box, and came across something odd. I've got a blue Dreamer's Hat that's only level 16 - except I didn't even go to Stormhaven, where the set is found, until I was at max level. I don't know where I got it, apparently I wasn't paying attention when I picked it up. It's been known to happen. Any other Dreamer stuff I've got is 50/160, as I would expect it to be. Any ideas how this could have happened?
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If someone opens a chest but doesn't loot it, the items will stay there as far as I remember. So the next person who loots it, will get whatever is inside, even if it doesn't fit for the own level.
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If someone opens a chest but doesn't loot it, the items will stay there as far as I remember. So the next person who loots it, will get whatever is inside, even if it doesn't fit for the own level.

This. The loot is locked when the chest is first opened. It's an annoying.l side effect if level scaling.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • Aelina_Toulene
    Ahhh. That's probably what happened then. Thanks guys!