Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

How Can I Craft CP160 Level Staffs & Shields Please?? **FIXED**

MissKiwiana
MissKiwiana
✭✭✭
Hiya,

Look I have maxed out everything on all my crafting professions and I can make CP level 160 armor but with my wood working I can only make to CP level 140 and I don't know why I can't make max level weapons.

I've been away from game for like a year and just recently come back. I have tried finding my answer the Google way but no help, I have asked in game and no one cares to answer so I am stuck not knowing what I need to do and it is frustrating me to the point of getting mad.

I am struggling to survive in areas on quest gear and would like to make my own.

Please can someone help?

Cheers.

ps: I have not learned any nirnhoned trait on any weapon type or armor if that makes any difference.
Edited by MissKiwiana on December 6, 2016 4:06AM
PC Platform all the way! Windows 10.
Guilds I belong to: Lone Wolf Help & The Conclave of Shadows.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There were several skill point resets in the last year, make sure you have all skill points assigned in the woodworking tree to make CP160 items.

idea.gif
  • MissKiwiana
    MissKiwiana
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you SirAndy I just had a look and I was missing the last point I needed to max my ww to 10 (I had it on 9) so we are good now.

Happy, happy, joy, joy. LOL

PC Platform all the way! Windows 10.
    Guilds I belong to: Lone Wolf Help & The Conclave of Shadows.