The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

NB Bow gank Bosmer. Approaching cp 160

Narvuntien
Narvuntien
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Looking into what I should be buying. (Perhaps eventually crafting)

I have been playing a lot of PVP recently.. but I basically never fight anyone if I can help it. Since I get one shot in duels and lag completely out at the front lines. So I have been scounting and backdooring. I would really love to be able to solo resources... so I am looking semi pvp/pve. If I gank.. I gank whille people are busy PvEing or fighting an ally, never head on.

I think I only have 60K gold so I am not going to be getting the very best equipment. Perhaps people could show me different tiers of equipment and i can decide what is best for my price range.

Atm I am running 5x Hunding rage, 5x Senche, 2x Air. Bow (rage) and 2h (Senche). 100+ cp All blue or better.

I am still not 100% on my skills either to be honest. :/.
Bow: Shadow cloak, poison injection, Ambush, focused Aim, Camo Hunter. Assination Ulti (name I forget)
2h: Cleave, Ambush, Rally, reapers mark, Vigor. War horn.

I have things like beast trap and grim focus that I have used in the past trying to follow guides.
Does the Camo hunter passive only work when it is on my main bar?
  • copito
    copito
    ✭✭✭
    There are lots of youtube vids with a few different armor sets and play styles. But 5 Alchemist, 5 Viper, Bow, 2H Weapon are used a lot lately.
    I use 5 Alchemist, 5 Flanking, Bow, 2H Weapon. Once I reached 300 cp I started doing some actual damage. I'm at 395 cp now and things keep getting better ;).

ps: ask in guild chat if someone could craft the alchemist set for ya. They usually do it for free or for a small tip.
    Edited by copito on November 29, 2016 11:00AM
  • Kutsuu
    Kutsuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll constantly be changing out skills in PVP, so don't sweat that too much. Focus on making sure they are all leveled up to max while you grind CPs. Get both Fighter's guild and Mage's guild to 10!!!!

As above poster said, Alchemist is an amazing set for a ganker. Go with 4x Alchemist armor, and 1x Alchemist bow. Then on your 2h bar, you'll go with any high DPS 5-set that drops in jewelry such as Viper (You can get a sharpened viper 2her called Debaser from Fungal Grotto II), Spriggan, or Draugr Hulk. That will be 1x 2h, 3x jewelry, 1x armor. Next, work on getting a monster set. Selene or Velidreth are optimal on a NB, but you can get away with 1x kra'gh 1x Kena/Velidreth if you don't like procs.

You can see what skills and buffs I use while ganking in this video. You can also see the full opener - it's pretty simple but timing is important and lag can ruin it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyyMGkC0pIY
    Edited by Kutsuu on November 29, 2016 2:24PM
    PC/NA

Envy Me - Sorc
    Kutsus - NB
    Kutsmuffin - Temp
    Kutsuu the Destroyer - NB
    Kutsuu - Temp
    Natsu Dragoneel - DK
    Kutsumo - NB
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Uh oh I don't have any DLC.
    Spriggan seems good though.
    I already picked up some super cheap ones (I think they have the wrong traits, but I can buy better ones later)

What about Spriggans and Marksman?

I actually hate these youtube guides, can't you just write it out.

Wait how do you have a dual wield and a two handered skill on the same bar? and what is the 4th ability? (see useless video doesn't explain anything) How do you have all these extra numbers on the screen?

• americansteel
    americansteel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Narvuntien wrote: »
    I already picked up some super cheap ones (I think they have the wrong traits, but I can buy better ones later)

Wait how do you have a dual wield and a two handered skill on the same bar? and what is the 4th ability? (see useless video doesn't explain anything) How do you have all these extra numbers on the screen?

5 clever alch 5 marksman stack weap dam enchants you do more damage to enemies when their back faces you. 7 medium gold gear or purple atleast.

4600 weapon damage

snipe cloak snipe your second hit is a crit guarantee.
    NO LONGER PLAYING ESO

POOR SERVER PERFORMANCE
    LAG
    LOAD SCREENS
    DONE
  • americansteel
    americansteel
    ✭✭✭✭
    stay crouched before you initiate attack
    NO LONGER PLAYING ESO

POOR SERVER PERFORMANCE
    LAG
    LOAD SCREENS
    DONE
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Go all divine clever alch. 1 bow 4 body piece. And monster set. Match 1 body piece with rings and 2 hander

1. Buff up
    2. Burst down
    3. Run away and cloak

Go stand by vamp shrine asap and ask for a bite.
    Cheers!
    Edited by KingYogi415 on November 30, 2016 3:23AM
  • Kutsuu
    Kutsuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You know if you asked politely I'd be a lot more inclined to take the time with you. I'm sure someone else will oblige.
    PC/NA

Envy Me - Sorc
    Kutsus - NB
    Kutsmuffin - Temp
    Kutsuu the Destroyer - NB
    Kutsuu - Temp
    Natsu Dragoneel - DK
    Kutsumo - NB
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have been playing a lot of PVP recently.. but I basically never fight anyone if I can help it. Since I get one shot in duels and lag completely out at the front lines. So I have been scounting and backdooring. I would really love to be able to solo resources... so I am looking semi pvp/pve. If I gank.. I gank whille people are busy PvEing or fighting an ally, never head on.

I think I only have 60K gold so I am not going to be getting the very best equipment. Perhaps people could show me different tiers of equipment and i can decide what is best for my price range.

Atm I am running 5x Hunding rage, 5x Senche, 2x Air. Bow (rage) and 2h (Senche). 100+ cp All blue or better.

Bow: Shadow cloak, poison injection, Ambush, focused Aim, Camo Hunter. Assination Ulti (name I forget)

I have things like beast trap and grim focus that I have used in the past trying to follow guides.

Im a Archer (ARCHER NOT BOW GANK BUILD) and i specifically made this setup to be competitive even when not attacking from stealth( even thou those hits are way stronger e. g. I hit a target yesterday with a 23k lethal arrow. I use 5 Piece Spriggans thorn (bow , 2h and 4 Armor pieces, 1 piece Kina(shoulder), 5 piece Marksman(jewlery and 2 Armor pieces. Its good for ambishing , destroying key targets, (healers or other archers) or for suppressing targets(while sieging keeping people off walls),
    My skillung is
    Bow bar=
    Lethal arrow, radiant magelight , relentless focus(the one for stam regen), poison injection, camo hunter, toxic barrage(so op I have onebanged many players with this ulti)
    2h bar(buffing and close combat,defence)
    Rally, shadow cloak, piercing mark, viguor, lightweight beast trap, incapacitating strike
    Now with my setup positioning is very important you should be as far away possible to maximize damage plus put down beasttrap from the direction you expect someone to bumrush you so when they jump in => beasttrap procs follow up with a incap strike, poison injection then they usually back off. Use the ulti on targets which can't reflect (dks and their annoying reflective wings) I usually put the ulti on blazing shield tanks and sorcs. Try to focus on non shield targets first they are way easier to kill. I use this build and in my opinion its way deadlier then the usual viprrs velindreth ie simular combos since I nuke people standing 40+ meters away XD before attacking people from stealth rally=>relentless focus=>radiant magelight then fire away. suppressing people standing on walls while sieging is also,very effective usually after 4 or 5 people die they stay away XD
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Im a Archer (ARCHER NOT BOW GANK BUILD) and i specifically made this setup to be competitive even when not attacking from stealth( even thou those hits are way stronger e. g. I hit a target yesterday with a 23k lethal arrow. I use 5 Piece Spriggans thorn (bow , 2h and 4 Armor pieces, 1 piece Kina(shoulder), 5 piece Marksman(jewlery and 2 Armor pieces. Its good for ambishing , destroying key targets, (healers or other archers) or for suppressing targets(while sieging keeping people off walls),
    My skillung is
    Bow bar=
    Lethal arrow, radiant magelight , relentless focus(the one for stam regen), poison injection, camo hunter, toxic barrage(so op I have onebanged many players with this ulti)
    2h bar(buffing and close combat,defence)
    Rally, shadow cloak, piercing mark, viguor, lightweight beast trap, incapacitating strike
    Now with my setup positioning is very important you should be as far away possible to maximize damage plus put down beasttrap from the direction you expect someone to bumrush you so when they jump in => beasttrap procs follow up with a incap strike, poison injection then they usually back off. Use the ulti on targets which can't reflect (dks and their annoying reflective wings) I usually put the ulti on blazing shield tanks and sorcs. Try to focus on non shield targets first they are way easier to kill. I use this build and in my opinion its way deadlier then the usual viprrs velindreth ie simular combos since I nuke people standing 40+ meters away XD before attacking people from stealth rally=>relentless focus=>radiant magelight then fire away. suppressing people standing on walls while sieging is also,very effective usually after 4 or 5 people die they stay away XD
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I ended up with 5x Spriggans and 5x Flanking 2x Leki's. Almost all purple (two flanking rings are blue)
    I considered marksman, but i don't really have any pve bonus there. I could be pursaued to change though just have both and switch if needed.
    It was mostly pretty cheap, I only splurged on the Spriggans bow (13000)

Bow
    Shadow Cloak, Poison Injection, Ambush, Focused Aim, Camo Hunter, Incapaciting strike

2H
    Reapers Mark, Rally, Shuffle, Relentless Focus, Vigor, War horn

Unfortunately I don't have the mage tree all the way up for the Magelight bonus. So I have the very strange Ambush going on in the middle of my bow bar.