Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

How to transfer items from one character to another

doublegee_03
doublegee_03
Soul Shriven
I played eso in the past and took a break for a few months and now I am back playing. I had a character that I pretty much used as a pack mule (I just stored crafting materials on him), but now that we have the crafting bag I wanted to switch the materials over to my main, but I can't seem to be able to do it. I don't know if it is bugged or what but when I log onto my character that has the materials and go into my craft bag and retrieve the items I want and then I put them in my bank. I then log into my main character go into my bank and the materials aren't in my bank. When I log BACK into my alt character the materials are back in my craft bag like I never took them out in the first place. All of my Kutas, perfect roe, tempering alloy, etc is all on my alt and I need them on my main. Both Character are in Ebonheart and are at the same bank. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks in advance:
  • Panth141
    Panth141
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your crafting bag is shared between all characters - no need to transfer mate between them
    PS4 EU - Panth141 | CP 630+
    Dominion
    Almalexia's Fallen - Magicka Dragonknight - PvE Main
    Lost Hope of Sotha Sil - Magicka Dragonknight - PvP Main
    Claws-in-pockets - Stamina Nightblade - PvE/P DPS
    Nocturnal's Guise - Magicka Nightblade - PvE DPS
    Udun - Magicka Templar - PvP Healer
    Onsi's Shattered Blade - Stamina Sorcerer - Dungeon/vMA Farmer
    Stands-like-Mountains - Magicka Nightblade - PvE Saptank
    Auri-El's Forgotten Light - Magicka Sorcerer - PvP DPS

Covenant
    Tharkün - Magicka Sorcerer - PvE DPS
    Rahai-Anaa - Stamina Dragonknight - Provisioner (lol)

Pact
    Perolis - Magicka Sorcerer - Enchanter/Alchemist/BwB PvP

• doublegee_03
    doublegee_03
    Soul Shriven
    Ahhh ok. I didn't realize that. Now I feel stupid lol. Thanks I really appreciate your help. A LOT has changed since I played last!