Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ps4 pro difficulty

MrAppleman
MrAppleman
✭✭✭
I would like to hear back on this as tonight in a few hours I experienced 10 bluescreen but also crashes from game to the start menu.

And now currently restarting app for the third time as I cannot load from the daggerfall base to any district. I am getting stuck in load screens.

My connection is 60mbps and wired. All other apps work fine.

This is horrible.
  • MrAppleman
    MrAppleman
    ✭✭✭
    I still cannot get through the load screen from daggerfall Imperial city base to any of the district's. After restarting ps4 and restarting app.
  • Neowit
    Neowit
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder how many crown crates we would have to buy to get this game optimized for console. Seriously though, try setting your resolution to 1080p. Did this right off the bat when I got my pro, and haven't bluescreened once.
    Edited by Neowit on December 4, 2016 5:52AM
  • xXSOEXx
    xXSOEXx
    ✭✭
    MrAppleman wrote: »
    I would like to hear back on this as tonight in a few hours I experienced 10 bluescreen but also crashes from game to the start menu.

And now currently restarting app for the third time as I cannot load from the daggerfall base to any district. I am getting stuck in load screens.

My connection is 60mbps and wired. All other apps work fine.

This is horrible.

I started getting blue screen and crashes after the new patch so i guess that is safe to say that is a ZOS issue not the ps4 pro.
  • Lyeloren
    Lyeloren
    ✭✭
    Neowit wrote: »
    I wonder how many crown crates we would have to buy to get this game optimized for console. Seriously though, try setting your resolution to 1080p. Did this right off the bat when I got my pro, and haven't bluescreened once.

No offense, but that defeats the purpose of buying the PS Pro. 4K looks awesome, and was the only reason to buy the system. But it's friggin depressing that the game won't stay stable for more than an hour at a time if we're lucky, and I haven't seen any response to this issue.
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pro running hard out and hot with 4K, so make sure air circulates well.
    Install latest PS4 patches.
    Play other beautiful 4K native games like skyrim while waiting ESO to patch pro problems.
    Pc na
  • SuperLarrio
    SuperLarrio
    ✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3568878#Comment_3568878

Dont get me started on this issue lol. Ive been having a non stop issue. I posted my topic in the bug section...not a word from zos.

Im just holding out hope that maybe if sony sees alot of people submitting the same error code when it pops on the screen over and over, maybe then they will step in and do something about a faulty app, which eso on ps4 pro appears to be...i alone have submitted it over 40 times this week.
    i36htqo1m5q9.jpg
    u3gr3matb3ie.jpg
    "Scissors is in a good place right now but Paper is way OP"-Rock
    "Rock is in a good place right now but Scissors is way OP"-Paper
    "Paper is in a good place right now but Rock is way OP"-Scissors
  • MrAppleman
    MrAppleman
    ✭✭✭
    akl77 wrote: »
    pro running hard out and hot with 4K, so make sure air circulates well.
    Install latest PS4 patches.
    Play other beautiful 4K native games like skyrim while waiting ESO to patch pro problems.

Should the system be horizontal or vertical for best air circulation?
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I prefer horizontal
    Pc na
  • Lukums1
    Lukums1
    ✭✭✭✭
    ... the answer is placing on 1080p...

I'm a PS4 PRO purchaser also.

On the existing PS4 I switched back over the last 3 days to trial this... no blue screens nothing.

PS4 PRO -

Blue screen when trying to change color on gear.
    Blue screen when opening map
    Blue screen mid round 7 VMA (normally without fail round 7-3 mid round blue screen)
    Blue screen when unequiping gear
    Blue screen when changing gear
    Blue screen when turning the camera fast

The list is endless.

I then changed it back to 1080p seeing as there was something visually going really wrong... funny enough no blue screens.

HOWEVER this is not a f%$!ing solution. If it's that bloody broken remove the 4k option completely. Or at least attempt to fix it.
    PS4 Yellow Scum Dominion
    1600+ vMA runs and counting
    Magicka Sorc - Flawless - 544k Score
    Stam Sorc - Flawless - 559k Score
    Stam DK - FLAWLESS 512k Score
    Stam NB - 492k Score - Work in progress
    Magicka Temp - 482k Score

The Ozmeric Dominion (Oceanic) Australian Based Guild

vMA "guru" - VHRC - vSO - vSOHM - vDSA - vAA - vMOL
    The Maelstrom BIBLE for beginners/Flawless Achieve Below
    https://www.twitch.tv/lukumms/v/111730700
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/181142505

You have vMA questions? Want a guide? Helping hand? PM me!

Returns after 6 months back to back flawless
    https://go.twitch.tv/videos/180384648