Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Is this a fun game to play with a partner co-op style?

gonzajus_ESO
gonzajus_ESO
Soul Shriven
Haven't played the game in 3 years, and was wondering if the game would be fun to play with a partner (girlfriend)? We would want to be able to do story missions and such together. We played Secret World, which was fun but we didn't really get the ability to do quests together.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely!!! I've toyed with getting a 2nd Xbox just for that reason. We love coop games, resident evil etc, and I think this would be one of the best
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Definitely is. The ONLY time you will run into problems is in the main story line and and the main guild quest lines. Those are all solo.
  • Akira-DarkShadows
    i'm sure it will be fun to play the same games with your partner/girlfriend. even with ESO! lol
    ~AkiraDarkShadows~
    PSN: AkiraNightWish
    PC: @Akira-NightWish
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely. The game is mostly made for co-operate play, but being in the same room with your partner and watching your character on their screen is a strange kind if joy. Many quests are made easier as you can share the objectives between you (although it can have minor bugs).

It is a great idea to get a ring of mara for the xp bonus.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.