The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Addon - Set Tracker

Elephant42
Elephant42
✭✭✭✭
Just a heads up on my new addon for tracking all the new (and existing) sets released with 1T. Also keeps track of all set holdings across accounts.

Set Tracker on ESOUI

Can be integrated with Itemisation Browser - see the ESOUI page for full instructions.
  • Elephant42
    Elephant42
    ✭✭✭✭
    Version 1.1 released.
    • Changed all custom menu code to use the LibCustomMenu library.
    • Add the option to have SetTracker menu items in a custom sub-menu.
    • Add support for 5 more Track States if the sub-menu option is used.
    • Complete integration with ItemBrowser.
    • Changed the inventory scanning code to minimise system impact.
    Set Tracker on ESOUI
  • Cherryblossom
    Cherryblossom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is probably one of the best addon's out there for Altaholics. I can now find where the set I want is.
    <3<3<3<3<3
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Elephant42 wrote: »
    Just a heads up on my new addon for tracking all the new (and existing) sets released with 1T. Also keeps track of all set holdings across accounts.

Set Tracker on ESOUI

Can be integrated with Itemisation Browser - see the ESOUI page for full instructions.

awwwwwwwww*e*sss*omeeeeeeeeee!!!
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is probably one of the best addon's out there for Altaholics. I can now find where the set I want is.
    <3<3<3<3<3

yes, this!!!

I was farming some sets lately and some parts I had in bank and some in inventory and was starting to loose track of them, was thinking about writting it down, but did not do it. this addon solves that. awesome!! :)
  • olivesforge
    olivesforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would have your babies were that biologically possible.

10,000 thanks.
    PCNA | Aldmeri Dominion
    OlivesForge / Swiss Army Templar | Twink of Insanity / Gankblade | Olivesisnotonfire / Annoying Sorc | E. Angus / Magicka Pigeon-Thrower | K. Angus / Stamina Pigeon-Thrower
    Personage of note in:
    Dominant Dominion | Ethereal Traders Union | Knights of the Istari | CoC | Cyrodiil FG
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sounds like something I need.
  • Elephant42
    Elephant42
    ✭✭✭✭
    Version 1.2 released.
    • Add coloured prefix to inventory list tracked set items.
    • Add five more tracking states.
    • Add custom trait colours in holdings display.
    • Further optimisations to the inventory tracking code.
    Set Tracker on ESOUI
    Edited by Elephant42 on November 11, 2016 2:57AM
  • Elephant42
    Elephant42
    ✭✭✭✭
    Version 1.5 released.
    • Add coloured prefix to decon and guild trader inventory list tracked set items.
    • Option to include item level in the holdings display.
    • Option to display item link instead of name in the holdings display.
    • Added ability to save user notes for each tracked set.
    • German translation thanks to Baertram.
    • Added FCOIS compatibility fix as requested by Baertram.
    • Changed some locale strings to use the in-game translations.
    • Fixed a LAM issue if ItemBrowser is not being used.
    Set Tracker on ESO.UI

v1.4
    • Russian translation thanks to ForgottenLight.
    • Japanese translation thanks to BowmoreLover.
    • Made saved inventory data locale agnostic.
    • Support for any number of alternate accounts, no longer needs external helper app - thanks to ForgottenLight for the clue on how to get this working.

v1.3
    • Localise all strings.
    • Add icons to the holdings display as suggested by Baertram.
    • Add configurable icons to the inventory listings.
    • Remove reloadUI requirement for a couple of settings.
    • Fix a couple of bugs including some API garbage appended to some text.

Edited by Elephant42 on November 21, 2016 8:50PM
  • megnin
    megnin
    ✭✭✭

Set Tracker on ESOUI

So, how do you get it to show sets from another login account. I didn't see any settings or instructions for this anywhere.

Thanks. Great add-on!
  • Elephant42
    Elephant42
    ✭✭✭✭
    megnin wrote: »

Set Tracker on ESOUI

So, how do you get it to show sets from another login account. I didn't see any settings or instructions for this anywhere.

Thanks. Great add-on!

You need to login all the characters from the other account so that it can scan the inventories into its database.

Thanks for pointing this out, I have amended the ReadMe file as well as the ESOUI page accordingly.
  • THBronx
    THBronx
    ✭✭✭
    Great addon! Thx for that!
    Hadamanthys
    Templar of Ebonheart Pact.
    NA Server.
  • Elephant42
    Elephant42
    ✭✭✭✭
    Version 1.5.4 released.
    • Initial support for InventoryGridView by Randactyl and ingeniousclown - this is a WIP.
    • Added global function SetTrack.GetTrackStateInfo() to return the data for a specified trackstate index.
    • Added global function SetTrack.GetMaxTrackStates() to return the current maximium trackstate index.
    • Updated German translation, thanks to Baertram.
    1.5.3 Internal development version, not released.