Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Bank and crafting motif's

Haxon
Haxon
Soul Shriven
Hi, Just a quick question i hope someone can answer. I am a returning player, had my bank full of bits and pieces, signed up yesterday to be a premium member and all my bank stuff has gone!

All my money is there, but all the items are gone, there is one item in my bank, some cactus leaves or something, but that is not something i have ever collected or crafted.

Also, i have a crafting motif that says i need to have lvl 7 in woodworking tailoring or blacksmithing to use it, i am lvl 9 in woodworking, so why can i not use it.

Many thanks all.
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You're proficiency must be level 7 out of the possible 10 in one of the three crafts, not 7 out of 50 of the craft itself.

Your mats went into a crafting bag that is available to subscribers, there should be a button in your inventory to click to see all the items. If you are on console use the right shoulder to switch to craft bag from your inventory. Left shoulder will switch you back to inventory.

No clue about the cactus leaves... Possibly an old quest item?
    Edited by Runs on December 1, 2016 2:06AM
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, you got a crafting bag.

While,you're a plus member, all eligible items will go into your bag, which has infinite space. If you end your plus membership, don't worry...your items will not be lost. After a subscription ends, you can't put anything new in the bag, but anything you put in there stays.