The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Bug #2394823984772: being kicked to login screen repeatedly

svartorn
svartorn
✭✭✭✭✭
Over and over and over and over am I finding myself in the middle of dungeons, then I get kicked to the login screen. I can't log back in immediately though, first it will tell my character is already logged in. Then it will say login failed. Then it appears to be logging in and I see the loading screen artwork I'm so familiar with from 8-10 minute rezzes in cyrodiil. Then it'll send me back to login screen and tell me login failed again a few more times.

Eventually I'll get logged back in and it will have kicked me from the dungeon back to wherever I was when I queued.

Typing this thread while waiting on a loading screen. When I get back, I'm guessing the group members will either A) be in the ground and I can't see them or B) appear to be corpses with the open to rez them when I mouse over them, but they will actually still be alive and fighting.
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Restart your game after resetting the router, might be worth repairing game install as well.

Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SHADOW2KK wrote: »
    Restart your game after resetting the router, might be worth repairing game install as well.

Done this several times over the last few weeks. Even uninstalled completely and reinstalled. This has been going on over 2 months now.

And as I'm posting this reply it's happened again.
  • Drishtan
    Drishtan
    ✭✭✭
    Having the same issue!!!

ZOS WHERE U AT?
  • svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drishtan wrote: »
    Having the same issue!!!

ZOS WHERE U AT?

Making crown crates. You can see where the priorities are.
  • Provincy
    Provincy
    Soul Shriven
    Ive had issues for two months along these lines, even with no sound and enemies not appearing when theyre clearly killing me, its even escalated to the point the game wont even bring up the very first load screen and they still wont do anything about it
  • gothickaiserub17_ESO
    Me and my fiancee have has this issue since the update with crown crates, constant dropping to login screen, sometimes no lag or anything just running smooth and then pop login screen.