The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Anyone can give me suggestion?

StanicEnemy
im 30 lv and pretty new in this game,my main build is DW but for second build i dont know what to do,2h or bow? which one is better for PvP and PvE? whats pros and cons between them? what should I aim for? i almost opened every single skills in DW to test them out? anyone please can guide me thank you! i also spent skills on crafting too

Lv 30 : NS Wood Elf
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wood elf have a bow passive so I'd stick with bow for now til you level up
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might I suggest to treat PvP builds absolutely seperate from PvE.

Pick one and go with it. Then accept the other isn't a focus and just to play the game and have other experiences
    (PvE or PvP that is)
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pve and pvp are so different that they might as well be separate games, see which you prefer and focus on it, you can always focus more alts on one or the other in future
  • MakoFore
    MakoFore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    each skill line choice when ur levelling up comes down to
    pve vs pvp -
    mag vs stam
    group vs solo

that decides pretty much everything. u can make an all around chracter- but decide which u love more for now- go with those choices and as u get into it u can revisit it. i remember agonising over choices when i was "young" too. but u ll make plenty more characters and have plenty of time to revisit those choices- so dont fret too much at ur levvel- just enjoy the game and get into as much as u can. join guilds, run quests, dungeons, try gear, play around. its the best part of being new to the game.