The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need hard-hitting Stamblade PvP build for Khajit and ONLY CRAFTABLE SETS ARMOUR

Bam_Bam
Bam_Bam
✭✭✭✭✭
Finally convinced myself to give Khajit a try (I'm still sceptical but meh...). I've heard that they can do silly damage - can anyone suggest one please? I believe its possible to do this without using proc gear sets? If anyone can help me out with a build and rotation, that would be bloody lovely. :)
Joined January 2014
PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
Lims Kragm'a
Bam Bam Bara
  • AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    unless something has changed with 1t, tbs plus archers mind will give you 100% crit + 1.18% crit damage boost + minor/major crit damage combat buff.
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 battlemage (sorcerer)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 warrior (DragonKnight)
    v160 assassin (nightblade)
    v160 swordsman (sorcerer)
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AzuraKin wrote: »
    unless something has changed with 1t, tbs plus archers mind will give you 100% crit + 1.18% crit damage boost + minor/major crit damage combat buff.

"tbs"? (acronyms are the bane of my life lol :P )
    Joined January 2014
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Baranthus wrote: »

Twice Born Star, 9 traits, lets you use 2 mundus stones.

Thief and Shadow being a solid choice.
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Baranthus wrote: »

Twice born Star
    Edited by driosketch on November 29, 2016 4:43PM
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • SturgeHammer
    SturgeHammer
    ✭✭✭✭
    With just crafted sets for a stamblade it's hard to go wrong with 5x Hunding's Rage and 4x Morkuldin.
    First-in-Line - Swings-for-Lethal
    Green-Thumb - Scale-Factor
    Hist-Tree-Major - A-Late-One
    Needs-Some-Help - Dead-Last
  • Kutsuu
    Kutsuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're going to need rings/neck that can't be crafted anyway. So go with a crafted set for your weapons and 3 armor pieces, and go with a dropped set for 2 armor pieces and 3 jewelry. Jewelry is very easy to collect from overland sets since they drop like candy at Dolmens, and armor is easy to find for cheap in most cases if you don't farm it yourself. Weapons being the difficult part, get crafted for simplicity.

For your crafted set go with Night Mother's Gaze or Hunding's.
    PC/NA

Envy Me - Sorc
    Kutsus - NB
    Kutsmuffin - Temp
    Kutsuu the Destroyer - NB
    Kutsuu - Temp
    Natsu Dragoneel - DK
    Kutsumo - NB
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭

OH MY GOD. I need to try this lol. To the OP, 5 hundings/5 Clever Alchemist/3 Agility is pretty fun.
    Ps4 - PSN:jdmaya
    Dårth Måul (AD- Dunmer Mag DK) Legate
    Latest Vid:https://youtu.be/WZp_IdyrL6Q
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TBS
    Alchemist
    Hundlings
    Mork

If you go Alchemist I say: x4 x3 x5 and then on other bar x5 Alchemist. That way your main bar has maximum bonuses and can still have the Alchemist x5 boost :)
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Delimber
    Delimber
    ✭✭✭
    My Khajit runs 5 hundings, 3 agility and 2 veligreth with 2H and bow. Nice burst damage from sneak, but if the fight lasts too long I'm finished in pvp.
    Edited by Delimber on November 29, 2016 6:53PM
    Solo PvP and PvE most of the time.
    CP 2300+
  • jroc699_burr
    jroc699_burr
    ✭✭
    i too have a khajit im doing 5 clever 3 spriggans 3 Night morthers gaze and one veli helm all armor is level ten and im level 25 and i hit 4k wp dmg its fun for sure cant wait till 50 :) but im thinking 5 clever 3 agility 2 veli 2 lekis seems pretty deadly and going to trry that at 50
  • Bandit1215
    Bandit1215
    ✭✭✭
    so do you have undaunted helm and shoulder filled? if not, 5 hundings + 4 nights silence isn't bad, 3 nights silence if you aren't using DW.
    CP 561
    • vSO HM - Completed
    • vAA - Completed
    • vHRC - Completed

• Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome suggestions all - thanks a million. At the moment I'm thinking TBS (because I've never tried it!) and maybe Morkuldin (same reason!). I still have a nirn trait to complete on medium armour which is a nuisance but i'm 9 trait on light anmd heavy (and some weaps).
    Joined January 2014
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara