Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Subscription Loyalty awards?

KrewX
KrewX
Is eso doing sub loyalty awards I hear I can get a tiger mount from it!
Edited by KrewX on November 30, 2016 10:14PM
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They ended the loyalty rewards when ESO launched on console. The Striped Senche was awarded to players who had a total of 300 days subscribed before console release.
  • Afafrenferr
    Afafrenferr
    ✭✭✭
    Sad day... I've been subscribed over a year and was hoping... oh well.
    PC/NA
  • KrewX
    KrewX
    @FLuFFyxMuFFiN aww that sucks I was so ready to drop a few $ for a 6month sub
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shame, would love a chance to get that Ice Wraith
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They ended the loyalty rewards when ESO launched on console. The Striped Senche was awarded to players who had a total of 300 days subscribed before console release.

And it's the only mount capable of potentially upping your He-Man ERP game:

Battlecat!:
    latest?cb=20090819010316

ESO:
    Striped-Senche-Carry.jpg

Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown Crates my friends
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »

I called mine Bitey
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah I wish they would have continued it. Especially now that the subscription is optional it gives another good incentive to subscribe.
    Edited by FLuFFyxMuFFiN on November 30, 2016 10:24PM
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SHADOW2KK wrote: »

I called mine Bitey

You know what I am right now?

2E4FB66700000578-0-image-a-1_1447281902709.jpg

(Jelly)
    Edited by Tryxus on November 30, 2016 10:30PM
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SHADOW2KK wrote: »

I called mine Bitey

You know what I am right now?

2E4FB66700000578-0-image-a-1_1447281902709.jpg

(Jelly)

Lol
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)

Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

• JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully they will keep their word that the loyalty senche won't be available again.

That doesn't stop them from making a different skin for a reward, but the tiger was supposed to be an exclusive thing.

I know I was using time cards in the beginning, and made sure I added at least 4 to make sure I had the sub time required.
  • QUEZ420
    QUEZ420
    ✭✭✭✭
    JKorr wrote: »
    Hopefully they will keep their word that the loyalty senche won't be available again.

That doesn't stop them from making a different skin for a reward, but the tiger was supposed to be an exclusive thing.

I know I was using time cards in the beginning, and made sure I added at least 4 to make sure I had the sub time required.

I did the same exact thing lol, when it wuz originally announced back on pc I went right to Best Buy n bought enuf pre paid cards to get my 3 loyalty rewards, the main one being the senche tiger mount. After I pc transferred to both consoles I still ride around proud on my exclusive mount n luv every minute of it lol. Prty cool when u actually come across someone else on console wit the mount too! Actually happened to me on xb1 s n ps4 pro so far. OG ESO players!
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They actually stopped the loyalty rewards when the game switched to buy-to-play, which was several months before it came out on consoles.

I don't understand why they stopped them either. I kind of get not giving people the senche tiger because that was advertised as specifically awarded for having subscribed for most of the first year. But the others were given out simply for accumulating 3, 6 or 9 months of subscription time. So I would have thought they could continue them with the same rules. And add new ones for both old and new subscribers.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • IrishGirlGamer
    IrishGirlGamer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

RxNg07L.jpg

I remember really wanting the senche, and counting and recounting days to make sure I got it.

Not that I don't want other players to have nice things, but I really hope they don't drop this mount into the crown crates.

Edit: I also remember the forum discussions on the different type of senche, and how this type was "bred" to be ridden.

Edited by IrishGirlGamer on December 1, 2016 12:35AM
    Valar Morghulis.

Someday I'm going to put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull. Arya Stark

You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well. Sansa Stark

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. Desmond Tutu
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »

I don't understand why they stopped them either. I kind of get not giving people the senche tiger because that was advertised as specifically awarded for having subscribed for most of the first year. But the others were given out simply for accumulating 3, 6 or 9 months of subscription time. So I would have thought they could continue them with the same rules. And add new ones for both old and new subscribers.

The loyalty rewards were for people that had subbed when it was required to play. The 300 day limit kept it to people that had been subbing since the very beginning and and had put up with alot of issues in the game during the first year. If you think the game is buggy now, it was lots worse the first year. People that stuck it out got the loyalty rewards.

They stopped giving them out because with the new optional subscription you get 1500 crowns per month, 10% greater XP, gold and faster research times.

When it was a required sub to play there were no such things as crowns and the crown store and there was no bonus XP, gold and research times.
    Beta tester November 2013
  • nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown Crates my friends

As if I'm not pissed enough about Crown Crates...but I will blow a fuse if the old-school Loyalty Rewards hit the Crown Crates.

That said, bring them back!
    Wake up, we're here. Why are you shaking? Are you ok? Wake up...
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    nine9six wrote: »
    Crown Crates my friends

As if I'm not pissed enough about Crown Crates...but I will blow a fuse if the old-school Loyalty Rewards hit the Crown Crates.

That said, bring them back!

brace-yourselfs-the-bb0ly5.jpg

Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

• NovaShadow
    NovaShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Pretty sure there was a tiger in one of the datamined posts (could've been a tiger pet, I can't remember), but I wouldn't hold your breath on them keeping the tiger loyalty exclusive.

I have the tiger and I prefer it to all the other mounts.
    Edited by NovaShadow on December 1, 2016 1:37AM
    PC NA - EPHS
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NovaShadow wrote: »

Pretty sure there was a tiger in one of the datamined posts (could've been a tiger pet, I can't remember), but I wouldn't hold your breath on them keeping the tiger loyalty exclusive.

No, Crown Crates will not include the old loyalty rewards.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3295838/#Comment_3295838
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3295838/#Comment_3295838

Hope it's true, but I have no trust in anyone from ZOS anymore. Sadly.
    Wake up, we're here. Why are you shaking? Are you ok? Wake up...
  • QUEZ420
    QUEZ420
    ✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

Wo0t!!!
  • NovaShadow
    NovaShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went back and found them from this thread: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/289725/data-mining-collectibles-showcase-v2-6-update-12/

Seems to just be cubs datamined which should be adorable, get a matching tiger cub.
    KriHavok wrote: »
    GYuxDNO.png
    mDXk4Bf.png
    wa1kJ6E.png
    kCo7oUa.png
    PC NA - EPHS
  • Valethar
    Valethar
    ✭✭✭✭

LOL

Don't count on it. They're not known for keeping their word.
    Resistance is not futile! Say no to the Greed Collective™. Boycott Crown Crates.