The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

12/1 maintenance for everyone and PC patch?

NewBlacksmurf
NewBlacksmurf
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
So will the servers be down again?

Maybe I just overlooked this as only focused on the console patch updates....but then later after or during Xbox maintenance I saw PC patch added.

Now after PS4 patch I see all platform maintenance?

What changed in 24 hours
-PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahhh Gina just posted it 5 minutes ago

"Hi everyone,

Tomorrow, we’ll be performing maintenance on all megaservers to enable Crown Crates. This will begin at 4am EST for PC, and 8am EST for Xbox One and PlayStation 4. We anticipate maintenance to be over around 10am EST, and we’ll keep you updated in this thread.

Please note that there will be a small patch of less than 200MB to download on PC once maintenance is complete."

• disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Seems a bit silly doing PS4 on two consecutive days - could have just been done on the same day. But at least it is later than normal so it will be after I go to bed for a change.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    disintegr8 wrote: »
    Seems a bit silly doing PS4 on two consecutive days - could have just been done on the same day. But at least it is later than normal so it will be after I go to bed for a change.

Honestly each console should've had them with their respective patches.

This is what I mentioned in my suggestions to them for 2017 year ahead.

Doing things together and not all tacky
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea, the 8am EST is good for NZ players!
    Pc na
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And new Zealanders living in Australia