The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Aetherial Ambrosia + crown xp scroll

BeardedOrphan
BeardedOrphan
✭✭✭
Since the new ambrosia recipe gives more xp than a scroll will they stack together with an xp scrolls or not?
PS4 NA

790cp
Dro'mathra Destroyer
A Bunch of Other Stuff
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's a new scroll you get in the new crown crates that gives the same xp as the Aetheric Ambrosia. I assume, like the current ambrosia and scroll, they will be able to be stacked.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • peatzaugh
    peatzaugh
    ✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »
    There's a new scroll you get in the new crown crates that gives the same xp as the Aetheric Ambrosia. I assume, like the current ambrosia and scroll, they will be able to be stacked.

XP scrolls and ambrosia do NOT currently stack. Make sure if you're going to be handing out information, it is correct.
    PC/NA
    Altmer Magplar "a pepperoni pizza"
    Dunmer MagDK "a burnt pizza"
    Altmer MagSorc "a meat lovers pizza"
    vMA Flawless // vDSA // vSO HM // vHRC HM // vAA HM // vMoL HM
  • jkolb2030
    jkolb2030
    ✭✭✭

" Mythical Aetherial Ambrosia
    We've introduced Mythic Aetherial Ambrosia to Tamriel! Mythic Aetherial Ambrosia is an incredibly rare, incredibly potent version of Psijic Ambrosia. Drinking it grants you a +150% bonus to the Experience you gain while it is in effect, and just like Psijic Ambrosia, its consumption and crafting is affected by your Connoisseur and Brewer passives. While Mythic Aetherial Ambrosia will stack with other foods or drinks, it will not stack with Psijic Ambrosia. "

As found on the Patch Notes for the recent Xbox update (my current console) - It will not stack with other Ambrosia and can be assumed that it will not stack with other XP scrolls as the original Ambrosia cannot be stacked with such.

• Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    peatzaugh wrote: »
    Nebthet78 wrote: »

XP scrolls and ambrosia do NOT currently stack. Make sure if you're going to be handing out information, it is correct.

hmm... they did for me when I used them last during the halloween event. The psijic and a scroll together...I was able to speed level 3 of my alts to max in only a couple of days farming dolmens and bosses.

I know a psijic and a Mythic won't stack together.

Mayhaps I had a bit of a bug during the event then.
    Edited by Nebthet78 on November 30, 2016 9:07PM
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't stack

Exp crown item or exp potion crafted one or the other. This has been the case since introduced.

The only exp stacking is gear and server events in some cases when it works right and not bugged.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501