Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EP spawning at a DC camp (TF NA)

• God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that I think about it more. It's a hybrid build camp and we just don't understand how it works. It's not broken it's elite.

DC and EP made a temporary truce to wipe out the AD menace before they become too strong. Their union created the DC/EP Hybrid purple camp and @God_flakes just didn't know about it. I assume the truce was over when the newly spawned EP started attack the nearby DC. Alas, there will never be peace. :|

Imo, this seems like the most likely scenario...

I wish this was the case. I personally would cut some deals with EP right now prime time to harass a few certain ad.
  • Odditorium
    Odditorium
    ✭✭✭
    I've noticed that a few EP guilds that are able to rez at a burning camp as well. Maybe it's not exclusive to EP, but that's who I've seen do it many times.
    PC/NA
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Dandy Warhol -|- Odditorium
    Oscillation Overthruster -|- Molag Trump
    Kira the Gelfling -|- Varag Ghoul-Chewer
    Buffy the Purple Slayer -|- Hostile Seventeen

OTG
    Ayrenn's Army
    AD Only
  • Vitaely
    Vitaely
    ✭✭✭
    God_flakes wrote: »
    I personally would cut some deals with EP right now prime time to harass a few certain ad.

This is the person that cries TEAM ORANGE at every possible opportunity.
    Factotum | PC NA
    AD E'lurin sNB | Curufinwë Fëanor mDK | Anaïs Le Fey mSC | Fréyja mT | Nïenna mW
    EP E'lured sNB | Vanÿa sT | Caïssä mDK
    DC E'lwing mNB
    PVE Brýnhildur mDK | E'lectra sSC | Antígone sDK | Valkýrja mNB | Yølanda sW
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vitaely wrote: »
    I personally would cut some deals with EP right now prime time to harass a few certain ad.

This is the person that cries TEAM ORANGE at every possible opportunity.

I don't have a problem with team poiple. <shrug>
    Edited by God_flakes on November 29, 2016 10:57PM
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odditorium wrote: »
    I've noticed that a few EP guilds that are able to rez at a burning camp as well. Maybe it's not exclusive to EP, but that's who I've seen do it many times.

Interesting. It's a specific guild or two? Also, my camp didn't burn. It "disappeared" as soon as they rezzed.
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that I think about it more. It's a hybrid build camp and we just don't understand how it works. It's not broken it's elite.

DC and EP made a temporary truce to wipe out the AD menace before they become too strong. Their union created the DC/EP Hybrid purple camp and @God_flakes just didn't know about it. I assume the truce was over when the newly spawned EP started attack the nearby DC. Alas, there will never be peace. :|

I wish this was the case. I personally would cut some deals with EP right now prime time to harass a few certain ad.

lol I think this is directed at me. You know this would require leaving Bruma or dragonclaw though. I know the southern skeletons scare you. We went up north Sunday to find you but I guess you were busy.
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

If you spam click on the camp to rez sometimes you get lucky in between a tick of it burning.
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lol I think this is directed at me. You know this would require leaving Bruma or dragonclaw though. I know the southern skeletons scare you. We went up north Sunday to find you but I guess you were busy.

Absolutely nothing scares me. :smile:
  • alephthiago
    alephthiago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @God_flakes This is clearly a L2P issue.
    You were using one of the new proc camps:
    "5% chance on deploy to become an enemy camp instead."
    Walks-in-Shadowss AD Magblade
    *** kitty AD Stamblade
    Paarthurnax's Will AD Magicka DK
    agnar cracked skull EP Magicka DK (veteran dragonstar arena bot)
    Klogi Mugdul AD Stamina DK
    Savre Selranni AD Magicka Sorc (being polished)
    Avenar Lolhealing AD Magicka Templar (being polished)

• Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That might be due to people getting stuck in load screens while taking a camp.

who knows. game needs maintenance.
    Invictus
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @God_flakes This is clearly a L2P issue.
    You were using one of the new proc camps:
    "5% chance on deploy to become an enemy camp instead."

I should have known!!!
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No it wasn't directed at you. I was on Sunday and idk where this "she's always at Bruma or DC" comes from. I am usually either around Bleakers or Nikel, outposts are important to me.
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So here's my theory.

EP had a camp up previous to yours in the exact same spot. They (for whatever reason) were not able to appear at that location due to lag, load screens etc etc. Their camp goes away, you put yours up, and they just happen to be coming back from aforementioned reload issues, and voila. They look like they are spawning from your camp, but were just victims of lag etc.

The only thing that might fault this theory is that usually you can see enemy players stuck standing in place on a load screen boss. Maybe for some reason this time they didn't? /shrug in any case, this seems extremely weird.
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • pjwb16_ESO
    pjwb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    KisoValley wrote: »
    Decent.

Decent comment.
    ~ here since Beta

My Youtube Channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCw3x5B-l0S093TAo10WafLA

EU Server PC @Elendiel
    Fyrusha - NB AD
    Auri-ele - Sorc AD
    Watch me Nae Nae - Magicka DK AD
    Watch me Whip - Magicka DK DC
    Schnuggii - Bubble Templar AD
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why didn't you take a video? Would have been nice to see it happen, doubtful they will take your report seriously without it.
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ataggs wrote: »
    Why didn't you take a video? Would have been nice to see it happen, doubtful they will take your report seriously without it.

I've never recorded but probably should. Honestly my first thought wasn't that it was nefarious. It occurred to me it could be an exploit but my gut tells me it was a glitch. I am thinking EP set a camp nearby and the game ported them to mine for some reason. I did send a bug report so I hope they do look at it, as I assume it was time stamped.
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You have to know they just popped out of stealth right?
    Edited by KingYogi415 on December 2, 2016 12:17AM
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to know they just popped out of stealth right?

I've considered this. Not convinced this is what happened, not sure how you can "know" unless you were there and saw what I saw. :confused: