Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stealth Nerf to Tears

Sunburnt_Penguin
Sunburnt_Penguin
✭✭✭✭✭
Knocking Imperial City Tears down from 5-6 each loot to 2-3 just because you're now selling them for Tel Var? GG

Typical, ZOS.. just typical.

• Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, INB4 some half arsed joke about Tears and this OP.
  • Oakmontowls_ESO
    Oakmontowls_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure what you are trying to say. Please elaborate and use the proper terms for things.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you talking about Lorkhan's Tears
  • fastolfv_ESO
    fastolfv_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    most people have thousands just like the stuff to make poison, does it really matter?
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If its the lorkhan you do realize the alchemist bottles on tables and junk are the vast majority lorkhan tears. You don't even have to fight to get em

In IC
    Edited by Waffennacht on November 30, 2016 7:43PM
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got a ton from swimming in Wrothgar , you need some Ill send you some .
  • Rohaus
    Rohaus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am still getting 5 to 6 occasionally... mostly comes in 2-3 though.

I am a bit perplexed as to why the OP made such a post...
    YouTube channel Rohaus Lives!
    Daggerfall Covenant
    VR16 DragonKnight
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rohaus wrote: »
    I am still getting 5 to 6 occasionally... mostly comes in 2-3 though.

I am a bit perplexed as to why the OP made such a post...

Me thinks he don't have the Plentiful Harvest CP Perk anymore...
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Phica_Lovic
    Phica_Lovic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ahem,
    HE'S TALKING ABOUT A NERF TO THE TEAR OF LORKHAN!

It wasn't a stealth nerf, they announced the alchemy satchels coming to IC.

And when you put something like Stealth nerf to tears, its sounds like stealth is being nerfed to tears.

So.... learn to title. And no one cares about solvents.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Phica -Max CP - Lvl 50 Argonian Sorc Healer since launch

• Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I used to log in on a character twice a day who was based in Imperial City so I had easy access to three crafting tables for deconstruction and I would also do a sweep of the base each time to get Lorkan's Tears. I would get 5-6 from each container that contained it which netted me 40-50 each day and allowed me to make ~175 potions for very minimal effort.

Now that they've been nerfed I'll only be able to make ~75 potions.

It's literally game breaking.
  • Oakmontowls_ESO
    Oakmontowls_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I used to log in on a character twice a day who was based in Imperial City so I had easy access to three crafting tables for deconstruction and I would also do a sweep of the base each time to get Lorkan's Tears. I would get 5-6 from each container that contained it which netted me 40-50 each day and allowed me to make ~175 potions for very minimal effort.

do you have the plentiful harvest cp perk unlocked?
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

do you have the plentiful harvest cp perk unlocked?

Interesting! I do not (only CPs for inspiration) however it's only differed since the update on consoles today. I will apply them and then retry.

Edit: plentiful harvest did not affect it.
    Edited by Sunburnt_Penguin on November 30, 2016 8:22PM
  • Cencewolf
    Cencewolf
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my god..

Are you actually crying about the NUMBER of Lor-Tears you pick up per grab?
    Is there any part of this game you kids wont cry about until zos bundles it and shoves it into your mailbox?

Hell, potions (and reagents) have been so trivialized that there IS no such thing as a trade skill anymore..only "trade"s because they sure as hell dont require any skill..
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please people this is a serious problem.
    Nah it's tears for tears.

I do believe this is the first complaining I have ever seen about being able to aquire solvents. I have way to many, you can some of mine for the price of columbine. Who'd of though it, price of solvents going to reagent prices. Lol

Sarcasm ppl don't get your panties in a wad.
  • Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

LOL! Game breaking? I have over 4,000 of them currently. You can get them literally ANYWHERE.
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahem,

And when you put something like Stealth nerf to tears, its sounds like stealth is being nerfed to tears.

I'm fully aware that they announced satchels, however, what they didn't announce was that they were reducing the number of drops of these as a result.

Nah, if I'd have said "stealth nerfed to tears" then I would've understood if someone got that impression.

So... learn to past participle
  • Kyye
    Kyye
    ✭✭✭
    Ahem,

I'm dying XD
    XBL GT: CWB Hempire
    Bright moons guide your steps.
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahem,

I'm fully aware that they announced satchels, however, what they didn't announce was that they were reducing the number of drops of these as a result.

Nah, if I'd have said "stealth nerfed to tears" then I would've understood if someone got that impression.

Sorry but that title is terrible, and the whole post is really meaningless. Solvents can be obtained anywhere. So while you may not find as many in the sewers, you could just pick them up with your other characters.
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stopnaggin wrote: »
    Ahem,

Sorry but that title is terrible, and the whole post is really meaningless. Solvents can be obtained anywhere. So while you may not find as many in the sewers, you could just pick them up with your other characters.

Value is subjective. If I have an issue with how ZOS stealth nerfs something then I should be able to express that. Sure, it's not a big issue as I'll just have to buy them now to offset the loss but it's still caused me an inconvenience which in my opinion was unnecessary.
  • Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ahem,

Value is subjective. If I have an issue with how ZOS stealth nerfs something then I should be able to express that. Sure, it's not a big issue as I'll just have to buy them now to offset the loss but it's still caused me an inconvenience which in my opinion was unnecessary.

No you don't - you just have to go farm them for a tiny bit longer. This is HARDLY a game breaker.
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I had very high hopes for the potential comedy proposed by this thread's title. I was ready for jokes about buffs to salt, but sadly we have this.

I have 700 Lorkan's tears in my couch cushions without trying. If you were grabbing 175 a day you probably have 70,000 by now.

Litteraly game breaking indeed, well, assuming you role play daily as Lorkan's paper towel.
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahem,

Kinda like adding apothecary satchels.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I don't think you know what literally or game breaking means...
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Beerbong_Ginn
    Beerbong_Ginn
    ✭✭✭

But I was gonna use my whole arse... :'(
    Helvius Inebriato - Imperial Dragonknight, Ebonheart Pact
    Belladonna Faleri - Imperial Sorcerer, Aldmeri Dominion
    Drinks-under-tables - Argonian Templar, Daggerfall Covenant
    Koh'rona gra-Beerchugger - Orc Nightblade, Daggerfall Covenant
    The Beerwench - Nord Warden, Ebonheart Pact
    Ican Hazbeer - Khajiit Sorcerer, Ebonheart Pact
    Yukan Hazbeer - Khajiit Nightblade, Ebonheart Pact
    Mama'Emeritus - Dunmer Dragonknight, Ebonheart Pact
    Mama'Meretrix - Dunmer Sorcerer, Ebonheart Pact
    Mama'Ignitus - Dunmer Templar, Ebonheart Pact
    Mama'Obscurus - Dunmer Nightblade, Ebonheart Pact
    Faeliinyth - Bosmer Warden, Ebonheart Pact
    Byress Ginerva - Breton Warden, Ebonheart Pact
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/beerbong_ginn Twitter: @BeerbongGinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »

I don't think you know what literally or game breaking means...
    Oh @Danksta, I was using the informal definition of "emphasis while not being literally true."

So, in fact, it looks like you do not know what literally means.

• Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But I was gonna use my whole arse... :'(
    That is fine, please go ahead.
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly thought this thread was about cloak.
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I had very high hopes for the potential comedy proposed by this thread's title. I was ready for jokes about buffs to salt, but sadly we have this.

I have 700 Lorkan's tears in my couch cushions without trying. If you were grabbing 175 a day you probably have 70,000 by now.

Litteraly game breaking indeed, well, assuming you role play daily as Lorkan's paper towel.

As kind poster brought to my attention that whole arsed jokes are allowed.

Unfortunately I am not lucky enough to have such a large stock because I only started this over the last month and I regularly use my own potions.
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol
  • alexkdd99
    alexkdd99
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I know, never thought anyone would cry about solvents. It is always something.