The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Game freeze for 10 sec, is it my computer?

OrphanHelgen
OrphanHelgen
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
It started on Rakkath today in vmol, before everything was ok.
My game froze for around 10 sec at the time. Sometimes more and sometimes less. I never got disconnected. I shut off addons, restarted pc and only had ESO launched. Still same freezes.

I know very little about computers, so I have no idea what it can be. I was the only one having this in group, thats why I assume its my pc and not the server.

Here is my internet speed test http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5837970219

Some info about my pc that I can see:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3820 CPU @ 3.60 GHz 3.60 GHz
(RAM) 16,0 GB
Windows 10 64
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First thing to try when you get this is to reboot your PC. A few of my guildmates have experienced weirdness like this and it has gone away after a reboot.

That being said, yesterday I was doing a dolmen with a bunch of other people and everything but my character froze for a few seconds, then started back up again. I noticed my Ping was at 999+ while this was going on.

So, it could be bunch of things, and a reboot would probably sort it.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    We've moved this thread to the PC Support forum where it should be more helpful.

If rebooting your PC doesn't help, try power-cycling your modem/router. If you're still having issues after that please submit a ticket to our support team and be sure to include your game consultant.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Did two dungeons today, and I am around 75 ping usually, but like once every 30 sec to 1 min, I get 350 pingrate. I did a pc cleanup and removed some addons as well as a few pc restarts. Im still wondering if its my pc or the server, I dont think its my internet, allthough my internet brand are doing some maintenance lately, but shouldnt affect my internet they said.
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends