The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Trouble with Hollow City (Main Questline)

Benvies
Benvies
Soul Shriven
So I've been doing the main questline in Cold Harbour and I've done all the tasks towards restoring Hollow City.

- I've rescued the king.
- I've conquered Moonless Walk.
- I've freed the fighters guild.
- I've saved the scholars.
- I've resolved the threat of vampires.
- I've rescued Vanus.
- I've destroyed the great shackle.
- I've helped forces secure the chasm.
- I've defeated Molag Bal's daughter .

I don't have any other quests here and I'm a bit confused if anyone can help me out.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you completed the vampire quest at the Orchard, an NPC should have given you three new map markers. The Manor of Revelry (to the west) and The Lost Fleet (to the east) are side quests, and the Reaver Citadel (to the north) is the continuation of the storyline.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Benvies
    Benvies
    Soul Shriven
    Enodoc wrote: »
    When you completed the vampire quest at the Orchard, an NPC should have given you three new map markers. The Manor of Revelry (to the west) and The Lost Fleet (to the east) are side quests, and the Reaver Citadel (to the north) is the continuation of the storyline.

I've been back there but still have nothing. I've saved the mages to the east now still nothing though.
  • Benvies
    Benvies
    Soul Shriven
    Enodoc wrote: »

Ahh sorry I've just found the lost fleet! Thank you!