The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

DC in cyrodil and then back in queue

Dojito
Dojito
Soul Shriven
Please start to allow a short log in time, get to play an hour in pve on an evening and get dc'd in the middle of a castle take and now 47th in queue, seriously wtf and now cba and not logging in - allow a log in time, other games do its not a hard thing to code.................
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Its a fantastic new addition to PvP isn't it? Of course, it doesn't affect PvE so don't expect a fix any time soon.
    PC EU
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why can't they just make it like before when you get dc'd it doesn't kick you from cyrodiil
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When this happens to me it's associated with the "over the message rate limit", so I've always wondered if it is some internal skill spamming mitigation thing. But then that almost seems too sophisticated for Zos.
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is a typical ZoS change nobody ever asked for
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was in IC two nights ago, got stuck in an infinite loading screen, restarted the client. When I came back I was put in Stormhaven and a queue position of 72. I had to ride from Rayles just to get back once I eventually got in.
    IMPERIAL CITY SHOULD HAVE A SEPARATE POPULATION.
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yep, whenever you DC or exit the game through alt + F4 or even task manager you will get kicked from Cyro. Because of this, you now get to read the game tips more thoroughly as you wait through your 5minute load screen rather than restarting the game and getting back in much sooner.
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »

@ZOS_BrianWheeler has indicated this is in the works. Perhaps he can give us an update?
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »
    Alucardo wrote: »

@ZOS_BrianWheeler has indicated this is in the works. Perhaps he can give us an update?

He did?! :love:
  • ku5h
    ku5h
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well atleast you get to queue back. Lately im having other very serious problems involving DCing in Cyro. I get DCed but when i try to log in back I get in endless loading screen. So only way to retreave the char is to wait prime time when im not loaded in Cyro automaticly. That happened to me just right now with my sorc in 1PM, so now i have to wait till 8-9PM to even be able to log in to my sorc again. Talking about features....
  • pjwb16_ESO
    pjwb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its a fantastic new addition to PvP isn't it? Of course, it doesn't affect PvE so don't expect a fix any time soon.

Why cant they just add a queue to all trials so only 1 raid can be in it at a time? Immersion please
    ~ here since Beta

My Youtube Channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCw3x5B-l0S093TAo10WafLA

EU Server PC @Elendiel
    Fyrusha - NB AD
    Auri-ele - Sorc AD
    Watch me Nae Nae - Magicka DK AD
    Watch me Whip - Magicka DK DC
    Schnuggii - Bubble Templar AD
  • Toast_STS
    Toast_STS
    ✭✭✭✭
    ku5h wrote: »
    Well atleast you get to queue back. Lately im having other very serious problems involving DCing in Cyro. I get DCed but when i try to log in back I get in endless loading screen. So only way to retreave the char is to wait prime time when im not loaded in Cyro automaticly. That happened to me just right now with my sorc in 1PM, so now i have to wait till 8-9PM to even be able to log in to my sorc again. Talking about features....

Try switching to another character first and then go back to the character that DC'd in cyrodil. This always happens on XBOX now. Everytime you DC you have to switch characters and when you get back you will be kicked out of cyrodil, dead and unable to revive, just gotta wait for the timer.
    VR14 DK Leaps-in-keeps