The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Keen eye

Stopnaggin
Stopnaggin
✭✭✭✭✭
Can we please get back the smokey color? I hate that yellow glow, hard to see in daylight. Or give us an option to change the color.
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree. Hard to see over daylight grass.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • Jciampi
    Jciampi
    ✭✭✭
    But the bright is so nice at night time. Can see it from so far away. Maybe bright at night... Smokey during the day?
  • KimberlyannKitsuragi
    Turn off grass and increase bloom or rays
    Feel free to add me. I'm part of the Gummy Guars PC/Mac NA server. Master crafter and working on getting 9 traits on everything
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meri20098 wrote: »
    Turn off grass and increase bloom or rays

Does that really address the issue of the new keen eye being of lesser quality than the old one?
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since the update I can't count how many times I've walked up on alchemy reagents that I just could not see with the new keen eye color. The new color is more like camo. Yes it's great at night but night only lasts 10 minutes in the game.
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stopnaggin wrote: »
    Since the update I can't count how many times I've walked up on alchemy reagents that I just could not see with the new keen eye color. The new color is more like camo. Yes it's great at night but night only lasts 10 minutes in the game.

^ This
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have to look twice sometimes to confirm it is something that has been highlighted by keen eye. Not very clear at all.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To me the yellow camouflages the alchemy reagents. I'll be running along and the only reason I know it's there is because of the indicator to pick it up. Have to stop and look and then it's like oh look columbine.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree the new color is not all that good.

However, no matter what color it is, can we have a toggle on the effect. Sure, we keep the skill points spent, but allow us to turn on or off the effect if we have the skill points invested.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"