The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New pvp area? Bridge wars, do you like the idea of this new pvp area?

tailedfox
tailedfox
Okay before you guys scream at me, I just wanna say you all stay fighting near Alessia bridge anyway and you hate to admit it but deep down it's fun right?? (; so I came up with this new idea almost like imperial city where you take flags to own the area, these areas are the bridges leading into imperial city, take the flag at the center of the bridge and a gate opens to the other side where you can get new sets or even a buff each different for each bridge, 3 bridges so one contains light armor, the other medium, the last heavy. Idk something valuable at the end of the bridge that will attract people there, Imagine having large scale battles on these high bridges, people falling off, wiping zergs, sounds fun right? I mean people are losing interest in the game already, lets add something fun to pvp. If you have touches you wanna make to this idea feel free to comment I'd love to hear your ideas too, or why the idea is a bad idea. Everyone has their own opinions so let's be respectful as well
Edited by tailedfox on November 29, 2016 12:03PM

New pvp area? Bridge wars, do you like the idea of this new pvp area? 7 votes

Yes sounds fun!
85% 6 votes
No terrible idea!
14% 1 vote
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just open the bridges that lead to imperial city and make IC accessible from there and a full part of Cyrodiil instead of an instance. Leave the sewers the way they are, except that you shouldn't be ported to base when you leave the sewers, but rather spawn at the corresponding entrance in Cyro.
    Allow people to reach the other side of the map by going through imperial city and not necessarily around it.

PvP would be instantly 500% more fun and diverse.
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Eweroun
    Eweroun
    ✭✭✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »
    Just open the bridges that lead to imperial city and make IC accessible from there and a full part of Cyrodiil instead of an instance. Leave the sewers the way they are, except that you shouldn't be ported to base when you leave the sewers, but rather spawn at the corresponding entrance in Cyro.
    Allow people to reach the other side of the map by going through imperial city and not necessarily around it.

RED ZERG TRAIN becomes RED ZERG METRO

... the subways' open man, take a ticket and enter... We have stops at AD base, Molag Bal's farm spot, DAGGERFALL base.
    No need to be polite or courteous... All board the ZERG METRO!!!

* I do like the idea!!
    |Lunar Lattice - Guildmaster / Fullmoon group raidlead|
    |Potato Knights - former core member|
    |former dd-"The Phoenix Reborn", former raidlead "Omnia Vincit /Playdead"|

clears: vCrag HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM (+2) - vCR+3 - vSS HM
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate bridgefights. I think they should remove the towers from alessia bridge and place a second wooden bridge below it just to eliminate the endless bridgezerging with oils and all that BS.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »

This sounds great.
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Although I concede that bridges make interesting choke points for battles, alas I suffer from Post Traumatic Bridge Disorder :(

One guild I run with named a bridge after me (informally of course) just to tease me about my "condition."