Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[VIDEO] Haxus videos! Izanerys NB/Templar - #2 Fields of Bone (NEW)

Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Part #2 - Fields of Bone
https://youtu.be/A6AgA_ye-xM

Part #1 - Brindle Party
Having recently fully rerolled from EU (I still occasionally 'fly back') thought it was time to start uploading vids again.

Disclaimer - If you don't like group pvp, coordinated gameplay and #Destrovember then watch anyway and be salty in the comments :D<3
But in all seriousness I will likely upload some smaller group / solo play at some point too but still, who doesn't like watching good group videos too...right?

Older videos:
Summer time, the bombs near the end in combination with less lag kind of made me fall in love with NA even at low CP.
Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on December 4, 2016 1:43AM
@Solar_Breeze
NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Glad to see some EU people stuck it out on NA, wish we had more of them :)

Very nice :)
    Edited by Manoekin on November 29, 2016 12:44AM
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao, the tick at the end and the reactions , haha. Good video and and I like that you used a song by one of my favorite DnB producers :)

Haxus ftw!
    Edited by Akinos on November 28, 2016 7:29PM
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • azoriangaming
    azoriangaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    nice vid pal but what made you jump to the U.S server and isn't the ping there unplayable?
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Manoekin wrote: »
    Reserving my comment until after work. Glad to see some EU people stuck it out on NA, wish we had more of them :)

Thanks, hope you enjoy it, A few EU people pop by occasionally but yeh unless you make the switch its really hard to do 2 servers at once.
    nice vid pal but what made you jump to the U.S server and isn't the ping there unplayable?

US has far better performance and support in general. Also a much nicer community of players, had a really warm welcome across. It kinda sucks I can only really group properly at weekends because of work but the servers are still active in normal EU times. Only thing I'd bring with me from EU is ofc the friends and CP/Gear, its a pain to start again but was worth it for me.
    Akinos wrote: »
    Lmao, the tick at the end and the reactions , haha. Good video and and I like that you used a song by one of my favorite DnB producers :)

Haxus ftw!

Glad you enjoyed, will have to get plug.dj going again for next weekends runs :D
    @Solar_Breeze
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I Like the music a lot but sneaky does over half your groups damage. No added salt.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DHale wrote: »
    I Like the music a lot but sneaky does over half your groups damage. No added salt.

Glad you liked it, sneaky does awesome damage as do the rest of the guys, we can't do that without good support though. Glass cannons are easily breakable :tongue:
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Fyaal
    Fyaal
    ✭✭✭
    Dope video solar!
    Fyaal - EP Stam DK Grand Overlord
    Invictus
    Nexus Haxus
    Hijinx
    IR
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have a video with a cameo by the worst night blade in the entire game but you edited out the part involving the four ultimates that were used to kill them.

For shame.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Esgameplaya1
    Esgameplaya1
    ✭✭✭✭
    OH Oh look another PVP video made in the worst meta ever!!
    VOSTaEH.png

ZOS needs to add a thumbs down option!!
    Edited by Esgameplaya1 on November 29, 2016 3:02AM
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    VOSTaEH.png

You have quite the chip on your shoulder.
  • asneakybanana
    asneakybanana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DHale wrote: »

IDK about that. Everyone in group does their jobs. Most the magic dps builds are just as good as I am and I would be terrible running in some of the support roles but everyone pulls it off so in the end you see that hot sexy pickle in your recap lol. And when someone like solar or Oni are in group with their dps builds its hard a lot of the time for me to get the KBs like when I'm solo so we actually have to stagger the destro ults a bit showing im really not the only one doing dmg ;)
    Asneakybanana AD DK Former emperor of Chrysamere and Chillrend. World first hardmode Hel'ra and Quake con winner (Alliance rank 25)
    Asneakyhabenero EP DK Former emperor of Thornblade, Haderus. World first vMA Dk clear (Alliance rank 39)
    Asneakycucumber EP Sorc Former empress of Blackwater Bay and Trueflame (Alliance rank 32)
    Asneakypineapple EP Temp Former empress of Azuras Star and Haderus (Alliance rank 22)
    Asneakypickle EP NB Former empress of Trueflame (Alliance rank 47)
    Sweat Squad
    Crowned 27x on 12 different campaign cycles | 200M+ AP earned
    Fastest AA clear ever: 5:42 | Fastest HRC clear ever: 5:27 | NA first HM MoL
    609k Mag Sorc vMA
    NA first Tick Tock Tormentor
    NA first trinity (All No Death/HM/Speed run trials titles)
    2x Tick Tock Tormentor
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Really glad you decided to stay NA, love having you around <3

Great video, can't wait to see moar :#
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Really glad you decided to stay NA, love having you around <3

Great video, can't wait to see moar :#

<3 ty hopefully I can make one or 2 a weekend
    VOSTaEH.png

I agree this gank proc meta is really bad right now. Glad you liked the video :trollface:
    @Solar_Breeze
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    bigstock-Hacker-Typing-On-A-Laptop-44548564.jpg
    *hax Brindle*
    I'm in.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Esgameplaya1
    Esgameplaya1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elong wrote: »
    VOSTaEH.png

Yeh I might, but this will be my last one. People will continue to post boring vids of everyday game play with a terrible meta, and some people will continue to watch them. I should have taken the time to read the disclaimer under the video first. Fake pats on the back from internet friends/guildies all around!! <3<3<3<3:):pB) !!
    4GhhijV.jpg

Edited by Esgameplaya1 on November 29, 2016 5:08PM
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    VOSTaEH.png

Yeh I might, but this will be my last one. People will continue to post boring vids of everyday game play with a terrible meta, and some people will continue to watch them. I should have taken the time to read the disclaimer under the video first. Fake pats on the back from internet friends/guildies all around!! <3<3<3<3:):pB) !!
    4GhhijV.jpg

It's like you only discovered meme generator for the first time yesterday. Settle down.
  • Esgameplaya1
    Esgameplaya1
    ✭✭✭✭
    VOSTaEH.png

4GhhijV.jpg

It's like you only discovered meme generator for the first time yesterday. Settle down.

I just got that one from the internet. Ive only created two memes myself.
    DEz6J0D.png
    mpGUHPT.png

Edited by Esgameplaya1 on November 29, 2016 5:29PM
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Manoekin wrote: »
    Glad to see some EU people stuck it out on NA, wish we had more of them :)

Very nice :)

Please for the love of god keep them :joy:
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Feel like some people should try reading
    implementation-eu-salt-reduction-couv-mdpi.jpg
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on November 29, 2016 8:28PM
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Esgameplaya1
    Esgameplaya1
    ✭✭✭✭

Is this what you wanted from all thread replies "Hey bud nice video can't wait to see more" <3<3<3
    Now that would be about as boring as the video. There is a difference between honesty and saltiness!!

• Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Is this what you wanted from all thread replies "Hey bud nice video can't wait to see more" <3<3<3
    Now that would be about as boring as the video. There is a difference between honesty and saltiness!!

This reply wasn't actually directed at you :tongue:

I don't actually mind your view, its fair enough some people like watching ganking horses for example. The meta for groups hasn't changed in so long, I don't really know how you count this as the 'worst' meta, groups can be destroyed fairly simply now.

Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on November 30, 2016 12:18AM
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Esgameplaya1
    Esgameplaya1
    ✭✭✭✭
    NJW8PZ3.jpg

Well start a worst meta vote thread then!! I vote destro ult, and that's why groups can be destroyed fairly simply.
    Edited by Esgameplaya1 on November 30, 2016 12:28AM
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    NJW8PZ3.jpg

Well start a worst meta vote thread then!! I vote destro ult, and that's why groups can be destroyed fairly simply.

The meta has always been, stack skills and use together, bats for example is exactly the same as destro ulti only back then you couldn't even single target the guy using it.
    In more recent patches proxy has been combined ulti drops such as tether (which although not moving is much less ultimate cost and instant damage)

I still don't really understand why you think destro ulti is so much worse then all of this. (remember that to go destro ulti/dualwield you are giving up a huge amount of survival as nb too)
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NJW8PZ3.jpg

The meta has always been, stack skills and use together, bats for example is exactly the same as destro ulti only back then you couldn't even single target the guy using it.
    In more recent patches proxy has been combined ulti drops such as tether (which although not moving is much less ultimate cost and instant damage)

I still don't really understand why you think destro ulti is so much worse then all of this. (remember that to go destro ulti/dualwield you are giving up a huge amount of survival as nb too)
    To be fair I'd agree with destro ult being the worst meta.

Out of all ultimates destro ult is the one that takes the least thought about where/when to use it while at the same time dealing the highest dps as well as the highest total damage. It has the longest effective duration (no enemy is gonna be affected by a banner 7 seconds after you drop it). No other ultimate has a bigger radius, most have actually significantly smaller ones (10m radius compared to 8m radius results in a 50% bigger area affected).

Even a *** can use it effectively.
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanct16 wrote: »
    NJW8PZ3.jpg

Out of all ultimates destro ult is the one that takes the least thought about where/when to use it while at the same time dealing the highest dps as well as the highest total damage. It has the longest effective duration (no enemy is gonna be affected by a banner 7 seconds after you drop it). No other ultimate has a bigger radius, most have actually significantly smaller ones (10m radius compared to 8m radius results in a 50% bigger area affected).

Which is why they better not change it. Blobs can finally be interrupted by even the lowliest of casual scrubs such as myself. :innocent:
  • KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    God_flakes wrote: »
    Sanct16 wrote: »
    NJW8PZ3.jpg

Which is why they better not change it. Blobs can finally be interrupted by even the lowliest of casual scrubs such as myself. :innocent:

Hey :smile:
  • Abram
    Abram
    ✭✭✭
    Good vid man, one of my fav raid leads as well. Music was sick, and looks like you put some time into the editing, keep 'em coming!
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice video man, look forward to seeing more.

people really need to understand and respect the differences between organised group play and solo play. 2 completely different metas with completely different skill sets involved.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/A6AgA_ye-xM

Vid from last nights raid, had a really nice fight between all 3 factions between BRK and Sej.
    Enjoy.
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiils hottest battleground is NagaNASTY. Haxus raid leader Ellwin Gottatakethewifesdogout has gone all out with a battle that answers the question "HERE?" Located south of Blue Road Keep in the normally cluttered EP/AD collision course, this place has everything: DC owning Sejanus between a red BRK and a yellow Alessia, kiting and line of sighting through ignored shrieking battlecoms, baiting DC and AD to fight each other first, Alma Desticus and her shadow path mobs snaring you, funny little witch-hat squishy nightblades with destro staff ultimates, terrible ping and FPS, and a pleasant exchange of "good fight!" with Mr Warren. Pleasant exchange of GF? What's that? It's what happens when you have an intense fight and enjoyed it and remember why it is you keep playing this game - for moments like NAGANASTY.

yzWndX1.jpg