The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Congratulations to Daggerfall Covenant! - [Trueflame / NA]

• Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I saw Anonymous Elf has come back. He doesn't seem to have the same "bite" though as he had in his prime. Crystalized came back a few months ago now I think? But he too was never really the same. All we need is that man with the wombat breath to return Moon Pie. No thats not it, Moon Cry. Na doesn't seem to be the one Scipio. You're right, I think it was Moon Shy or Lie. Nope double wrong! Ah yes thats it Moon Die! The Australian that wanted to kill the Moon. Now i remember!

Last time he played for a bit he was on a DC Nightblade.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    I saw Anonymous Elf has come back. He doesn't seem to have the same "bite" though as he had in his prime. Crystalized came back a few months ago now I think? But he too was never really the same. All we need is that man with the wombat breath to return Moon Pie. No thats not it, Moon Cry. Na doesn't seem to be the one Scipio. You're right, I think it was Moon Shy or Lie. Nope double wrong! Ah yes thats it Moon Die! The Australian that wanted to kill the Moon. Now i remember!

Last time he played for a bit he was on a DC Nightblade.

He can be whatever he wants now. Original DC soldiers will never forgot that he and his team aptly named DiE (Dirty Irrational Elves) dressed up as skeletons and during a time of great turmoil in ESO's balance, they ran a train up and down and side to mother [snip] side!!! Spamming impulse as fast as their little elf fingers could click that left mouse key.

I remember Columba!
    Edited by Publius_Scipio on November 28, 2016 7:28PM
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I remember Columba!

Eye of the Storm Monkey Spammers.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • tonemd
    tonemd
    ✭✭✭✭
    The laaaawd heard my grief against Leki and rewarded my accordingly, with Fury and Fasailes!

THANK YOU RNGesus!!

Burning Fasailes staffs keeps my mules warm at night.
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tonemd wrote: »
    The laaaawd heard my grief against Leki and rewarded my accordingly, with Fury and Fasailes!

THANK YOU RNGesus!!

Burning Fasailes staffs keeps my mules warm at night.

I have a gold fury ring../you need?