Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Congratulations to Daggerfall Covenant! - [Trueflame / NA]

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pcar944 wrote: »
    I sat this campaign out . Congratulations on winning . Get any cool gear ?

gold VD ring, gold VD armor, gold marksman and Leki rings, nothing special and nothing I can sell :(

still nice

Ouch . I really hope they update these . The stuff in IC and the Town vendors should not be better then the main area for PvP .
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    God_flakes wrote: »
    frozywozy wrote: »
    NACtron wrote: »
    Love these type of threads. Gets me in the mood to focus DC. Which they really don't need considering how much they struggle at primetime. Thankfully they have a strong morning and daytime presence to keep them competitive.

By all means, Nord, focus us. DC LOVE seeing PM coming around corners at prime time. I believe the zone calls outs are "get your easy ap at bleaks, PM is hurling two raids at it again for the 10th time tonight".

Last night DC had an EP scroll so we focused them hard to take it back. The result for DC was two missing home keeps, losing our scroll and giving us around 50k AP at Dragon FD. There was easy AP last night for sure but it wasn't from PM.

Great start of the campaign! :)

It's a holiday weekend. Lots and lots of free weekend noobs running around. And yet still EP struggled to get that scroll even with AD's assistance/interference.

I love when people like you you assume that because its a holiday, it gives an edge to a specific faction and a loss to another. Make perfect sense. Thanks for the sage explanation.

Calm down, pal. I didn't imply anyone had an edge. Pvp participation is always different on holidays. PM had full raids running, though. Against a pretty unorganized DC with no real raids running in a serious manner, it seems.

DC running around as an unorganized group of 1vxers is such a lie. I have been in the TS3 with 40 DC not in group but communicating locations and coordinating attacks. Just because you don't have another's healthbar on you screen doesn't mean your not zerging. If they call for all to help that is 40-60 people in 8-16 person groups attacking the same place in the same ts3. IMO it's the same as a mega Zerg. If your as vocal in TS3 as you are in forums I would have banned you a long time ago.
    Edited by antihero727 on November 26, 2016 8:26PM
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI 6 of the last 15 posts are from you. That % is to high for anyone.
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You guys still PvP seriously after the proc meta was bolted on to the heavy armor meta? After FENGRUSH was seduced one night by a beautiful woman, and as he slept she drew his blood and Dubzerg used FENGRUSH's DNA to become a stam sorc that transcended mortality and became a god? Spawning a race of copy cat super stam sorcs. After I no longer set foot in Cyrodiil and you were all as boring as [snip] [snip] in chat?

What say you all!?
    Edited by Publius_Scipio on November 26, 2016 8:29PM
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭

gold VD ring, gold VD armor, gold marksman and Leki rings, nothing special and nothing I can sell :(

still nice

Ouch . I really hope they update these . The stuff in IC and the Town vendors should not be better then the main area for PvP .

its about same every campaign

I got a Nirnhorned Leki shield that nobody wants too ... and I cant research it cause I already know it ... and I have no heart to decon it cause its gold

if there was player housing maybe I could hang it on a wall ;)
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

still nice

its about same every campaign

I got a Nirnhorned Leki shield that nobody wants too ... and I cant research it cause I already know it ... and I have no heart to decon it cause its gold

if there was player housing maybe I could hang it on a wall ;)

LMAO ! That is sad :D

@ZOS_BrianWheeler This guys going to hang your gold campaign rewards on a wall . They're so old they will make antique decorations for housing !
  • NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    Love these type of threads. Gets me in the mood to focus DC. Which they really don't need considering how much they struggle at primetime. Thankfully they have a strong morning and daytime presence to keep them competitive.

By all means, Nord, focus us. DC LOVE seeing PM coming around corners at prime time. I believe the zone calls outs are "get your easy ap at bleaks, PM is hurling two raids at it again for the 10th time tonight".

Last night DC had an EP scroll so we focused them hard to take it back. The result for DC was two missing home keeps, losing our scroll and giving us around 50k AP at Dragon FD. There was easy AP last night for sure but it wasn't from PM.

It's a holiday weekend. Lots and lots of free weekend noobs running around. And yet still EP struggled to get that scroll even with AD's assistance/interference.

Getting Scroll out of Ash is no easy feat. And the AD were often hurting us more than helping. xD

Didn't AD take the scroll and run it all of the way into EP territory and basically hand it over to you guys?

I could be wrong. They were up by Dragonclaw keep, which is nowhere near black boot where a captured scroll should have gone. That's okay, no alliance with AD can last because unless EP and DC focus them they cap the whole map.

Didn't AD emp last night? I remember seeing 'Ex GF' take the throne, and thought about what a nightmare it would be if my ex gf did that IRL...

We had taken DragonClaw with the hopes of using it as springboard to launch an attack on Warden. Funny enough the AD guild Hagnado took Warden around the same time, got the scroll and starting farming the DC trying to retake warden slowly moving their way towards Dragonclaw. If you know Hagnado you would know 1. They love to farm AP and what better way to do that than with a scroll? 2. They have an unhealthy obsession with Dragonclaw. I am no Hagnado player but my guess is they were taking the scroll to Dragon in the hopes of farming at Dragon. Thankfully we were already at Dragon and we were able to intercept them (and the unholy amount of DC following them) before they got to Dragon. It took a few fumbles but we got the scroll. AD in no way was working with us or making it easier for us. It would been much easier to go to warden siege it ourselves and high tail it out of there. And did AD get emp later that night? I logged off before that happened.
    Edited by NACtron on November 26, 2016 8:48PM
    Pact Militia GM
    Nikolai the Nord - Stamplar

• NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »

I love when people like you you assume that because its a holiday, it gives an edge to a specific faction and a loss to another. Make perfect sense. Thanks for the sage explanation.

Calm down, pal. I didn't imply anyone had an edge. Pvp participation is always different on holidays. PM had full raids running, though. Against a pretty unorganized DC with no real raids running in a serious manner, it seems.

Last night we ran into Blood of Daggerfall Legion of Mordor Pug Guild and some sort of small mini VE raid if I wasn't mistaken. Might have also seen Iron legion but that might have been Iron Legion players mixed in with BoD.

PM last night had 1 full raid and an auxiliary group of 8 players. Not really anything inherently different than the usual DC primetime forces about. Except K-Hole.

BoD raid lead quit early (stating DC are nowhere on the map tonight) in the night and they ran loosely for the majority of the night, finding fights here and there. I think at peak they had maybe 12, I was in and out of their TS visiting and at one point they were down to 4 lol. Certainly not a full raid. Very unusual names in zone, definitely not the normal crowd. Definitely not a normal night as far as DC goes. You know more about DC dynamics than DC players do, now?

I don't claim to know all the dynamic's of DC. All I know is that their quality level was pretty much the same as it is any other night. A bit more pug stacking and zerging in the bleakers Dragon area than usual though. Probably cause they could not take ash and all the DC pugs were funneled up north.
    Pact Militia GM
    Nikolai the Nord - Stamplar

• caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To not clutter the forums with another thread...

Speaking for K-Hole and myself (not counting my guild mates who will likely immediately refute my claims haha) we/I would like to thank everyone of our friends who we have made over our course of the game regardless of faction, to those battle hardened veterans who we face day in and day out that we have garnished a mutual respect, and those who hate us for no reason as it just strengthens our internal bond through adversity.

Seriously, this game gets frustrating, aggrivations and tensions rise even with the strongest of friends. However dross and despicable this community's face can appear at times, without it, we wouldn't have forged these amazing friendships and heated rivalries that keep us logging in day to day. So thank you to everyone. Congrats DC on your win, Thanks to our opponents for continuously pushing us to the next level.

See you in Cyrodiil,
    Rhage

PS Now that all that weird positivity stuff is out of the way.... Seriously y'all need to l2p you try hards, get on our level zergbads, proctato XXX-ploiting wankers. You aren't good enough to lick the dirt off our cleats.
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Speaking for K-Hole and myself (not counting my guild mates who will likely immediately refute my claims haha) we/I would like to thank everyone of our friends who we have made over our course of the game regardless of faction, to those battle hardened veterans who we face day in and day out that we have garnished a mutual respect, and those who hate us for no reason as it just strengthens our internal bond through adversity.

Seriously, this game gets frustrating, aggrivations and tensions rise even with the strongest of friends. However dross and despicable this community's face can appear at times, without it, we wouldn't have forged these amazing friendships and heated rivalries that keep us logging in day to day. So thank you to everyone. Congrats DC on your win, Thanks to our opponents for continuously pushing us to the next level.

See you in Cyrodiil,
    Rhage

PS Now that all that weird positivity stuff is out of the way.... Seriously y'all need to l2p you try hards, get on our level zergbads, proctato XXX-ploiting wankers. You aren't good enough to lick the dirt off our cleats.

I still miss the old days of Hadrus before AD came and over populated it. Fighting khole in those conditions improved our game. Glad you are running again.

Ps if you see chunky tell him mega is waiting for his duel rematch and I will personally make sure no one interferes.
    Edited by antihero727 on November 26, 2016 11:22PM
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭

See you in Cyrodiil,
    Rhage

I still miss the old days of Hadrus before AD came and over populated it. Fighting khole in those conditions improved our game. Glad you are running again.

Ps if you see chunky tell him mega is waiting for his duel rematch and I will personally make sure no one interferes.

Hahaha Chunky unfortunately no longer with us... In game. He's still alive and doing quite well for himself.
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

See you in Cyrodiil,
    Rhage

Mega what? What's your full name?
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭

See you in Cyrodiil,
    Rhage

All of my names and who I am are in my signature. There you go again putting you nose in "none of your business".
    L2fourm
    Edited by antihero727 on November 27, 2016 3:38PM
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

See you in Cyrodiil,
    Rhage

All of my names and who I am are in my signature. There you go again putting you nose in "none of your business".
    L2fourm

I am on my phone. I can't see your sig. why is your name none of my business?
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭

See you in Cyrodiil,
    Rhage

L2fourm

Because you signature does not state your name. The comments between me & Rhage had nothing to do with you. Some put in their 2 cents but you must be a coinstar. What is your toon name?
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

See you in Cyrodiil,
    Rhage

L2fourm

Because you signature does not state your name. The comments between me & Rhage had nothing to do with you. Some put in their 2 cents but you must be a coinstar. What is your toon name?

If you want a private chat with someone take it to a PM. I asked because you're nonstop nasty to me and always have been and I'm beginning to get creeped out by it. :confused:

Ps. I had to google "coinstar". Is this some new urban dictionary insult?
    Edited by God_flakes on November 27, 2016 4:23PM
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭

See you in Cyrodiil,
    Rhage

L2fourm

If you want a private chat with someone take it to a PM. I asked because you're nonstop nasty to me and always have been and I'm beginning to get creeped out by it. :confused:

Quit acting like DC is innocent of what you blame other factions for doing and I will stop. Till then let the salt flow. Unlike others I have no respect for your play style because you don't have the guts to say your toon name after all the claims and bashes you make. If you can't take the heat stop defending a faction. AD zergs, EP zergs, DC zergs, and they farm their alts to their friends. I have been at Bleakers watching and looking at @names, they change sides often. Yes your comments annoy me, it's true.
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

See you in Cyrodiil,
    Rhage

L2fourm

Quit acting like DC is innocent of what you blame other factions for doing and I will stop. Till then let the salt flow. Unlike others I have no respect for your play style because you don't have the guts to say your toon name after all the claims and bashes you make. If you can't take the heat stop defending a faction. AD zergs, EP zergs, DC zergs, and they farm their alts to their friends. I have been at Bleakers watching and looking at @names, they change sides often. Yes your comments annoy me, it's true.

I am Jauriel. :kissing_heart: I went to full site, saw your name, have never seen your name on the field. Oh well. I guess be salty all you want but I will endeavor to kill you with kindness now. :heart:
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭

See you in Cyrodiil,
    Rhage

L2fourm

I am Jauriel. :kissing_heart: I went to full site, saw your name, have never seen your name on the field. Oh well. I guess be salty all you want but I will endeavor to kill you with kindness now. :heart:

I didn't think you ever made it to the battlefield. You have to actually leave Bruma to see most AD ;)
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ataggs wrote: »

See you in Cyrodiil,
    Rhage

L2fourm

I didn't think you ever made it to the battlefield. You have to actually leave Bruma to see most AD ;)

Every now and again I pull my britches and bodice up and help my DC brothers. :love:
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭

See you in Cyrodiil,
    Rhage

L2fourm

Look forward to it.
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
  • MaximillianDiE
    MaximillianDiE
    ✭✭✭✭

See you in Cyrodiil,
    Rhage

Well said Rhage.
    Maximillian Die Caesar - DC - [K-Hole] Retired
    Maximillian AD [[DiE]
    Retired
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Came for the Gorrag MS Paint skills.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • aidenmoore
    aidenmoore
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sallington wrote: »
    Came for the Gorrag MS Paint skills.

Thanks, Sal!
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Gorrag gro-Gar - Dragonknight ( Vehemence )
    YT : Gorrag gro-Gar
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hahaha Chunky unfortunately no longer with us... In game. He's still alive and doing quite well for himself.

Employment Sectary in the Trump administration is not doing well for himself Rhage.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes yes the Lion won another campaign......I hear Winter has come though. It will be a refreshing campaign to see all 3 factions actually trying to win.

I should bring up too that every day i see PM recruiting in PVE lands. They are definitely a guild to watch. They kind of remind me of all those frozen dead from you know that movie on HBO. I bet if they all decided to wear skeleton and dreugh costumes it would be very Cinematic. Akatosh knows they like to run around stacked up so deep that its rather cool to see their bodies laying around after the fight. I know I feel like a hero all the time when I see it.

• Celas_Dranacea
    Celas_Dranacea
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good job DC! Nice comeback from a point deficit late in the campaign.

As for AD, I hope we can continue to rebuild our organized group presence other than in the NA primetime hours - feel like we did one increment better than the previous campaign.

And at least for this past weekend, it seemed that EP was a couple degrees stronger in the mornings than last campaign, so that's good - hope EP gets a bit more of a competitive edge this campaign, just please don't get any stronger than you already are during primetime!

I also hope that during this campaign, in any given moment, faction leaders prioritize targeting whichever opponent has the majority of the map / the greatest lead so that the score stays competitive and interesting.

It's very easy for a group to decide to stop pushing the strongest / most difficult faction and instead join in and start double teaming whichever faction is weakest in a given moment. In my opinion the only time double teaming is justifiable is when one faction has a big campaign point advantage - otherwise we should focus on keeping the equilibrium on the map.

May Lord Hircine bless us with another sporting hunt. See y'all out there.
    A Bosmer Nightblade Werewolf
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anazasi wrote: »
    Yes yes the Lion won another campaign......I hear Winter has come though. It will be a refreshing campaign to see all 3 factions actually trying to win.

I should bring up too that every day i see PM recruiting in PVE lands. They are definitely a guild to watch. They kind of remind me of all those frozen dead from you know that movie on HBO. I bet if they all decided to wear skeleton and dreugh costumes it would be very Cinematic. Akatosh knows they like to run around stacked up so deep that its rather cool to see their bodies laying around after the fight. I know I feel like a hero all the time when I see it.

No EP can't wear the skeleton. From what I hear their zone chat has a healthy fear of the skeletons anyways.
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good job DC! Nice comeback from a point deficit late in the campaign.

As for AD, I hope we can continue to rebuild our organized group presence other than in the NA primetime hours - feel like we did one increment better than the previous campaign.

And at least for this past weekend, it seemed that EP was a couple degrees stronger in the mornings than last campaign, so that's good - hope EP gets a bit more of a competitive edge this campaign, just please don't get any stronger than you already are during primetime!

I also hope that during this campaign, in any given moment, faction leaders prioritize targeting whichever opponent has the majority of the map / the greatest lead so that the score stays competitive and interesting.

It's very easy for a group to decide to stop pushing the strongest / most difficult faction and instead join in and start double teaming whichever faction is weakest in a given moment. In my opinion the only time double teaming is justifiable is when one faction has a big campaign point advantage - otherwise we should focus on keeping the equilibrium on the map.

May Lord Hircine bless us with another sporting hunt. See y'all out there.

If AD keeps their trip keeps:
    - If AD only has tri keeps+ scrolls, they will earn a base of 28 points.
    - DC will earn a base of 63 (brindle+roe+ Nik with resources)
    - EP will earn a base of 58 (alessia+ resources)

If AD keeps their trip keeps and sends a crew to flip DC/EP resources:
    -if DC/EP lose 6 resources each, they won't have 12 points.
    -DC base of 63-12 = 51
    -EP base of 58- 12= 46
    -AD gets a new base of 34 points. (Only one point per resource)

IF AD hits another 3 from DC:
    - DC loses another 12 (new base becomes 39)
    - AD gains new base of 40.
    - -EP stays at 46 base points.

You can effectively remove the top lead, if they blood-lust and you can defend against 2 factions.
    Edited by Minno on November 28, 2016 6:40PM
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I saw Anonymous Elf has come back. He doesn't seem to have the same "bite" though as he had in his prime. Crystalized came back a few months ago now I think? But he too was never really the same. All we need is that man with the wombat breath to return Moon Pie. No thats not it, Moon Cry. Na doesn't seem to be the one Scipio. You're right, I think it was Moon Shy or Lie. Nope double wrong! Ah yes thats it Moon Die! The Australian that wanted to kill the Moon. Now i remember!