The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Login error code 200:7:4:426:597

Metabeing
Metabeing
Soul Shriven
I've tried logging into my account numerous times now and it continues to say error code 200:7:4:426:59. I have searched the forums and followed the instructions for repairing the game in the launcher, renaming the programdata file to programdatabackup, I’ve made it an exception on the anti-viral/ firewall/ accessibility list, closed the game/launcher & reset my modem all to no avail. Also, this problem is running across both my iMac and my laptop. Any help would be appreciated! I just bought my sister the gold edition so we could do dungeons together then this happened so pretty anti-climatic. I’ve already submitted a ticket to the support team but it’s been 3 days with no reply so hopefully I can resolve the issue here or gather frustration with anyone else experiencing this issue

P.S. not sure if this is relevant but the announcements aren't loading when I reach the login screen either
  • Slammer99uk
    Slammer99uk
    ✭✭✭
    Are you on NA server? If so there are currently login problems, see the general forum for the discussion.
  • Metabeing
    Metabeing
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah NA... well that sucks. I didn't see that post? Hopefully it's resolved soon