Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any 2016 - 2017 400+ Trade Guilds Recruiting?

Jemcrystal
Jemcrystal
✭✭✭✭✭
Or a guild whose MM_Sales Statistics run around 1k or more a day? Looking for peeps who love to buy mats, maps, and armor. :D
  • Jemcrystal
    Jemcrystal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trying to get into a good trade guild is like banging my w* on an old fashion clothes iron left on high heat all night and into the morning. Only a little less painful. If the trade guild is any good they stopped bothering to advertise ages ago. They don't need to. People throw themselves at their feet begging to get in. I've been reduced to walking up to trade npc's, noting their names, stalking their guild leaders on the internet, playing with website sign ups where they ask for irl cash donations to pay for said website, and /tell /tell /tell /tell /tell /tell /tell /tell /tell /tell /tell /tell /hell /tell /tell /tell all day and all night these guild leaders who should supposedly be in game more than me. Just so someone will buy my freaking mats once a day that's all I ask just once a day not once a week just buy my stupid mats once every day!

2dmeCPo.jpg
  • xXSilverDragonXx
    xXSilverDragonXx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or you could look for a nice social, crafting guild to help you learn your trades and get your research done. Join them and when in that guild ask in guild chat if anyone has a nice merchant guild they would recommend that you could join? Maybe get an invite from them or even get the GMs mail and send them a mail requesting to get in. Ask if their is a sales quota to meet or a fee to pay. Some want you to make a certain amount in sales or buy a lottery ticket. Some don't. I know it's hard for new players. It seems like a closed system. But you can just ask people and in a nice guild you'll always find some people willing to help. Joining a nice crafting guild is really something smart to do. Researching cloth and heavy are very useful because one day you might decide to do them even if you have no interest now and then you will have research done which means you can craft yourself and others nice sets of armor with set bonuses. :smiley:
    Edited by xXSilverDragonXx on November 28, 2016 6:27AM