The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stuck on Cyrodil loading screen (ps4)

ffogger
ffogger
Soul Shriven
I was playing in Cyrodil and the game lagged out and logged me out. I have now been trying to log back into the game and it has been stuck on the Cyrodil loading screen for over an hour. I have tried closing the application and restarting but it stays stuck at the Cyrodil loading screen every time I try to load back into the game.
Is there a way to load into a different area or to get around this bug?
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had this on Blackwater Blade yesterday, and it wasn't even peak time...
    After restarting the game and getting the loading screen for over half an hour I quit, restarted and loaded a different character - then reloaded the one in Cyrodiil a few hours later. Loaded in without any problem, but took her out of Cyrodiil just in case.

x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017Proud member of the Aetherium Alliance.Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER