Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Queen Ayreen - The Party Girl

kijima
kijima
✭✭✭✭✭
She can look and act as regal as she wants, but everyone knows she is a party girl.

I remember something she said while I was playing last night about the first time she met Razum-dar. When you ask her about the first encounter with Ras she says something along the lines of it was in Whiterun, or some other town that started with a W, then she went on to say that it involved a drunken Schoolmarm and a purple velvet dress. And then she clears her throat with an 'ahem' that sounds like she is a little embarrassed about that night, and her colorful past.

Does anyone have the text for that, it's very funny. I'm regretting not having the presence of mind to take a screenshot of that at the time.

Everyone loves a Royal with some scandal attached. The way they have written her character is such that it wouldn't surprise me if she had sex tapes leaked onto the internet. hehehe

Oh, and when Kate...err, the Queen speaks to me, it's music to my ears. A fantastic pick for a voice actor, well done ZOS, you couldn't have picked a more appropriate voice actor in Kate I think.

Has anyone else had some funny experiences with the Queen? Please share.
Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
Kijima - AD DK Derps
Annure - AD NB Derps
Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• Myrdreth
    Myrdreth
    ✭✭✭
    I only talked to her once. She greeted me and then she asked if her greeting was royal-ish enough.

I like her. I think she's funny :smile:
    ~ ♥ ~
  • Castielle
    Castielle
    ✭✭✭
    Def one of my favorite 2 characters so far. Wonder what she did during her "vacation"...

Cas

P.S. She seems an awful lot like someone I know...*looks at Fex*
    Edited by Castielle on April 4, 2014 2:36AM
  • mu2
    mu2
    ✭✭✭
    I love this character, she's really interesting and entertaining. I have to say though OP, your post is a little... ah... creepy? :)
  • Nox_Aeterna
    Nox_Aeterna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is exactly because she is awesome , that we all yell.

For the queen!!!
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
    -Hanlon's razor
  • Ri_Dariit
    Ri_Dariit
    ✭✭✭
    This one has heard stories about the Queen. Apparently she has not gotten used to the Moon Sugar yet. This one wants to hear rumors, yes? Ri'Dariit heard that Ayrenn has sailed with a pirate captain from Anvil, disguised as first mate to study scrolls in Necrom vaults. The incident you refer to was when Ayreen outdrank Queen Mabjaarn Flame-Hair of Windhelm. Fun the queen likes to do too such as riding bears, exploring Dwemer ruins and fly kites in Alik'r Desert. She also spend long times with the Mane and Treethanes. Ri'Dariit remembers the queen very very young for Altmeri, just being queen don't ban her from fun. She can do what she want, for she is the queen.
    Edited by Ri_Dariit on April 4, 2014 8:29AM
    Fusozay Var VarJaji kor nirni. Ri'Dariit ahnurr shir Gouranga an vasa rid-t'har.
  • Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    This one is hardly surprised the rumors has it empress barenzia had the same kind of relationships with Khajiits way before her coronation.

This one thinks despite Ayren inexperiance she is fit to rule.
    One bow to darken the sun
    One bow to unite the clans
    One bow to conquer the world and in darkness drown it...

- Prophecy of the tyranny of the sun
  • Pyatra
    Pyatra
    ✭✭✭
    FOR THE QUEEN!
  • MUSTACHMAN654
    MUSTACHMAN654
    ✭✭
    I would enjoy hearing Raz's side of the story. Due to him being well associated with the queen, and rather obsessed with her at times. I would like to observe what thoughts occur when he would tell that story. Also, I would like to see his journal, (which is probably filled with, "Ayrenn-Dar") te he...
  • Jennifur_Vultee
    Jennifur_Vultee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've always gotten the impression Queen Ayreen and Raz are more than just close friends.
    "Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters." – Albert Einstein

Treat a customer fairly and they will remember you. Treat a customer poorly and they never forget.

Imperial City: Zerg, gank or die.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would enjoy hearing Raz's side of the story. Due to him being well associated with the queen, and rather obsessed with her at times. I would like to observe what thoughts occur when he would tell that story. Also, I would like to see his journal, (which is probably filled with, "Ayrenn-Dar") te he...

He still hasn't told us the story with the bear...
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've always gotten the impression Queen Ayreen and Raz are more than just close friends.

Well I don't actually know how much feline anatomy khajiit have but cats have barbed.. ahem.
    PC | EU
  • CapnPhoton
    CapnPhoton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As royalty, she maintains a certain image. I hear she is aware of this thread and is not happy about the accusation. It may be best for you to sleep lightly for a while...
    Xbox One NA Aldmeri Dominion
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh, I came here expecting pictures of Queen Ayreen swinging her tshirt above her head screaming "SPRING BREAK". I left disappointed.
  • Myyth
    Myyth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If she does have a scandalous past she so far has resisted all my charms.

I have sent multiple letters in the mail to Queen Aryreen @Ayreen1234 asking her out for dinner, professing my love, asking her to marry me and how nice her hair is. So far she has never replied. Not even once.

Maybe ill send a few more letters today complimenting how well her armor fits her behind.....

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    Ugh, I came here expecting pictures of Queen Ayreen swinging her tshirt above her head screaming "SPRING BREAK". I left disappointed.

@Alucardo

o8gAqmNl.jpg
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »

@Alucardo

o8gAqmNl.jpg

Trust Rohamad_Ali to come through in the end!