The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

How do I get to Reapers March without having to quest my way there?

Jemcrystal
Jemcrystal
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm an EbonHeart Dunmer. It's for map completion fun. No I don't want to be a vampire/wolfie.
  • Jemcrystal
    Jemcrystal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ps I'm lvl 26
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You've got a few options.
    1. You can group up with someone who has already discovered a wayshrine there, get them to go to the wayshrine and then you port to them.
    2. You can port to anybody in your friends list or in any of your guilds, so you can look at who's online and check to see if any of them are in Reaper's March. If they are, port to them.
    3. You can talk to a navigator NPC (they're usually in the first main city of a zone by the docks - if there are docks), and you'll get an option to go to another alliance's territory. Go to AD (this will take you to Auridon), then you'll be able to talk to a navigator there to go to other AD zones. It may take talking to a few different navigators, but you'll eventually be able to get to Reaper's March. Or if you want you can just go to Grahtwood and follow the roads North-West to get to Malabal Tor (the road that goes off the map to the North, about as far West as you can get), and then take the roads North along the East side of the Malabal Tor map until you get to the gate to Reaper's March. I could swear that you used to be able to go from Grahtwood directly to Reaper's March without having to go through Malabal Tor, but the last time I tried that I couldn't find where you needed to go for that.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Jemcrystal
    Jemcrystal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    K, thx.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That third option is pretty cool for RPing
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Jemcrystal
    Jemcrystal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I take the ships often. Or those caravans. I am not sure how my account is getting attributed free items but I get pets and actions as I travel. It might be exploration or it might be logging in every day idk.