The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Discussion/Poll on no sprint regen.

GreenSoup2HoT
GreenSoup2HoT
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hello everyone. I'd like to discuss Sprinting in Cryodill. A while back (forget when), zos took away all stamina regeneration from sprinting. I'm going to list some questions and ask how you guys feel about this change.

1. Do you think no sprint regeneration makes combat feel to slow?
  2. How does no sprint regeneration effect your play-style?
  3. For the medium users: How has this effected how you build your character? Do you use more stamina regeneration? Do you feel like stacking more regeneration is a waste since sprinting negates this? Do you end up sitting around waiting for your stamina regeneration to come back before you engage targets?
  4. Do you feel inclined to never use sprint because it takes away your stamina regen?
  5. Was this change necessary? Why?
  6. Does this change only make zergs and gap closers stronger? Should it be reverted?
  7. Does anyone use Well-fitted or Sprint reduction sets to off-set this change? Or has it get impacted your game-play negatively?

Please answer some of these questions and feel free to include your own. I'd like to know what you guys think about this change.

Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on November 27, 2016 7:27AM
PS4 NA DC

Discussion/Poll on no sprint regen. 7 votes

I miss sprint stamina regeneration.
28%
Strider_RoshinSunburnt_Penguin 2 votes
I like how there is no sprint stamina regeneration.
14%
Astanphaeus 1 vote
Other.
57%
BaconladEdziuSanct16Cathexis 4 votes
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other.
    i think the no sprint regen thing hurt magick users more than anyone else...break free also hurt mag users more than anyone else. you can kill a mag user by forcing them to run out of stamina. which forces most magick user to have run somekind of food buff to stamina, like max stam or stamina regen. which of course causes us to have less magick, magick regen, or health. stamina users on the other hand do not have a problem with this. this is the main reason i run heavy armor (that and the lack of solid defense from LA) heavy armor has awesome regen of stamina, but i suffer for it by losing crit, mag regen, mag cost reduction....anyway i'm really just kinda bitching. ultimately i think heavy armor is just in an amazing spot, as a magplar it feels like it just fits SO well. would be cool to run LA, but i fel like the damage is not that much better anyway...so anyway...stamina regen nerf to sprinting is nothing but a nerf to mag users...you don't see stam users running magick pots do you? well i use stamina pots as mag user. because of sprinting and and blocking i MUST use stam pots...i accually use them more than my mag pots, and have sacrificed MORE DAMAGE to get more mag regen BECAUSE OF THIS PROBLEM
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other.
    more I miss about stam regen while stealth than while sprinting