The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

getting booted & connection failed

goggs25
goggs25
✭✭
Since the update 12 I have been having connection problems either freeze/booted from game or login failed. I have tried the in game support but they want me to waste 4 days to re-install this rubbish game and refuse to compensate me for those days.

I have tried the hard reset on xbox one but does not work been sitting here for 30+ mins trying to log in to this bloody game either fix it or give my money back.
  • gp1680
    gp1680
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next time it happens, try logging in as a different character. Then logout as that character and login back in with the char that crashed. Good luck!
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happens everyday.

I believe it's the update. Support had me delete my game save data off the Xbox one and cloud, I checked ports, I deleted the whole game and re downloaded it, and even did all this on my other Xbox one.

One is wired and one is wireless with a 1gig up and down speeds wired and over 350 up/down wireless.
    I also crash a lot only on this game but only 40% of my internal HD is used and it's 1 TB on both consoles.

Creating a ticket has been a lot of back and forth with Chet who is not helpful at all

Good luck but maybe do a ticket and hope that you don't get Chet.
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on November 2, 2016 9:28PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • goggs25
    goggs25
    ✭✭
    @gp1680 selecting different characters will not work most of the time I can't get past the map screen where it tells you to press A it just closes the game down.

@NewBlacksmurf I have all ready submitted a ticket about this problem but like the person on the other end tells me to restart console or delete then re install game.

I tried restarting console and that did not work and refuse to delete and reinstall game because it will take 4 days to install a game that's over 70GB
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can tell you deleting the game resolves no connection or getting booted issues.

I crash a lot so I'm convinced it's the update just like Orsinium update that would crash if you entered the town and moved from the wayshrine in the Orc main city but this issue is on the character login and at certain parts in the game.

Prob when and where phasing changing servers we crash.
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on November 3, 2016 12:16AM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • goggs25
    goggs25
    ✭✭
    still having issues with this rubbish game when will they get off there backsides and fix the problem