The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PS4 Question

abuniffpreub18_ESO
abuniffpreub18_ESO
✭✭✭
Hi
Something happened to my hard drive on my PS4, had to get a new one. The transfer we bought last year, pc to ps4, is gone. Can it be restored.

Thanks
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well your account is not bound to your PS4, so all you have to do is sign in with your psn credentials and your account will still be available.
  • abuniffpreub18_ESO
    abuniffpreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    Well your account is not bound to your PS4, so all you have to do is sign in with your psn credentials and your account will still be available.

Thanks for the response but it's not going to happen. Here's a response I got from support:

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team.

I deeply apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. At this time, we cannot grant any data that was lost due to a crash or internal problem. Also, once an account is linked, it is permanently linked and there is a certain time period that we can unlink accounts. Again, I apologize and wish there was more that could be done. Please feel free to contact us at any time if you need any additional assistance.