The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Why can't I download my game?

PsychoGerbil99
PsychoGerbil99
Soul Shriven
I recently decided to redownload this game on my PS4 as I had not played in a while but when I go to my library the only option is to "Try Free Trial". I tried going through the PSN Store but there I get a message I can't purchase it because I already own it and again no option to download it.

What gives?
  • RagingDK
    RagingDK
    Soul Shriven
    This might help:

Restore Licenses

Select (Settings) > [PlayStation Network/Account Management] > [Restore Licenses].

If content you've downloaded from PlayStation®Store or add-on content fails to start, this might fix the problem.
  • PsychoGerbil99
    PsychoGerbil99
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks but I have tried that and it still says "Timed trial" and when I try to download that it gets about third way and then says it cannot download.
  • Thumbdunked
    Thumbdunked
    ✭✭✭
    I am also having this problem, when i go to download the game it says i have a timed trial account and wont even start the download. I even checked the psn to try to start the download from there but there was only a buy button.