The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Horse Faction Blankets

WacArnold
WacArnold
✭✭✭
When your riding skill reaches 60/60/60 does your horse still get a faction colored blanket? I have not seen these in a while i'm close to finishing my riding skills and wondering about that.
Xbox One - North American - Ebonheart Pact
Anti-Pop Lv 50 Magicka Nightblade Dark Elf
WacArnold Lv 50 Magicka Templar Argonian
  • Ryuuhime
    Ryuuhime
    ✭✭✭
    You get nothing from maxxing your riding skills, not even an achievement, sadly. :(

The only way to get this "faction coloured blanket" is by buying one of the mounts from the Crown Store. You can find it on Mounts - Special - Alliance War Horse. They cost 2500 crowns. :) It's an actual mount though, not the blanket itself.
    Edited by Ryuuhime on November 25, 2016 2:32AM
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You used to get one, but when they made mounts account wide and changed it to riding skill... No more faction blanket.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Suter1972
    Suter1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    at what point do you get the saddle bags? im on 14 carry capacity and have some straps but no bags yet
    Was - Breton DC ( GIRL - Guy In Real Life toon) Magika Templar Healer/ 5-8 trait Crafter - currently CP290 and learning now starting again on xbox…...

xbox suter1972 - Character name - Hota Woskeef

Xbox EU ESO+ Mature (40+) UK casual gamer
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Would be nice if you could get a faction blanket so I could use on any of my mounts
  • WacArnold
    WacArnold
    ✭✭✭
    You get saddle bags and all the other visuals at 20. Yeah I thought they use to have a little blanket under the saddle at one time that sucks they don't anymore.

Edited by WacArnold on November 25, 2016 5:23PM
    Xbox One - North American - Ebonheart Pact
    Anti-Pop Lv 50 Magicka Nightblade Dark Elf
    WacArnold Lv 50 Magicka Templar Argonian