The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Are we gonna let PVP die? (EU)

alext89
alext89
✭✭✭
seriusly guys, its been over a month now. where is pvp?.... on tf? yes im aware of that, but i like more lag free, and not that big scale fights. every other campagn is dead.

Do u find any good pvp somewhere else, than tf and azuras star?, I would love to hear where to go.

Best Answer

• CovertDistress4
    CovertDistress4
    ✭✭✭
    It's pretty dead on the US server too... ZOS isn't fixing it, so why deal with the frustration...
    Answer ✓
  • Barbardin
    Barbardin
    ✭✭✭
    Duels
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    proctatos
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • azoriangaming
    azoriangaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeah a lot of people left due to the proc sets and lack of actual skill required to pvp now a days and the ones that didn't leave are dueling in reapers most day.
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yeah a lot of people left due to the proc sets and lack of actual skill required to pvp now a days and the ones that didn't leave are dueling in reapers most day.

All with tremorscale/viper shuffeling and vigoring around their trap beasts in Reapers. Yawn.
    EU | PC
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many of the PvP players wanted a fair fight.
    Thats all. They even begged.....daily.....for years.
    It never came.
    Just OP cheese after OP cheese or exploit central or hacks.
    They left or duel.

Then those that duel found out there was only proc sets.
    So there was no point.

All they had to do from day 1 was balance the game in a 'fair way' to make PvP a success.
    They failed. Repeatedly. When they could be bothered.
    After endless self serving, buff me, nerf him requests....
    Just layer upon layer of OP compensation systems instead of a neutral overriding comprehensive framework.

Its been nearly 3 years. Its dead and covered from head to toe in bandaids. Time to stop flogging it.
    I'll send some flowers.

9da4efbd9d5fe6443b69c14fba9f8131.jpg
    Edited by Rune_Relic on November 25, 2016 3:41PM
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited