Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 NA EU Campaigns Losing Players...Xbox, PC, Mac, too?

PhxOldGamer68
PhxOldGamer68
✭✭✭✭
Been playing since launch and it's sad to see the campaigns grow stale and now only 2 campaigns are left with somewhat good competition - Scourge and Haderus.

The others are dead. BWB seems to still have a population, but all my characters are L50 now.

I really hope ZOS adds a new map soon and gets rid of the farm campaigns. Something out of the box to bring back players.

Get Imperial City entrance out of Cyrodiil. Something. Get rid of Home and Guest campaigns and just let us loose everywhere now.
Edited by PhxOldGamer68 on November 16, 2016 11:54PM
PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
PC NA: KaktusKing
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haderus is for folks who can't compete in the lag mess the blues generate in Scourge. We probably need another 30-day campaign.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    man, I still remember when I first got on pvp (about a year or so ago) - i think there was maybe 9 maps or so...now we have 7...

totally crazy to have a 30 day no CP map, azura's star has got to go - i just don't get that one...

I think BWB is awesome (haven't actually played there for a very long time) and definitely necessary...

we have (4) 7 day campaigns based on keeps, resources, and scrolls...we could probably lose three of them, and, only a few would notice (sorry if you're reading this and you're one of those few :# )...

so yeah, we got 7, maybe we only need 3?

I think what we really need more than just about anything though - is some new terrain to fight on...

a new map about the size of khenarthis roost would be great - come up with whatever storyline to suit the purpose...

cyro is one of my favorite maps in the game (maybe my favorite - some really cool little hideaways) - sometimes I wonder if it isn't just a little too big...
    Edited by geonsocal on November 15, 2016 8:21AM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Samething is happening on PS4 EU. Campaigns are dying. Only good competition is in Thornblade PS4 EU. Which is 24/7 campaign. Very popular. Second best is Black Water. I been trying to save Scourge PS4 EU.

Even more so when Scourge came back due to accidental deletion. Campaigns are indeed dying for both PS4 EU/NA. The only way to save Cyrodiil for PS4. I believe is to merge all PS4 NA/ EU campaigns together. Only the Cyrodiil servers. This might save the campaigns. Or delete some more. Which is sad.

Also forgot to mention. PS4 EU campaigns are way less than PS4 NA. We recently lost Chillrend in June I believe. I could be wrong. But we also lost Scourge for 2 weeks also due to accidental deletion. Chillrend was way more popular than Thornblade PS4 EU.

I'm unsure how to save PS4 EU campaigns and for PS4 NA as well. Hopefully someday we maybe will get a pvp dlc. To make things better for all campaigns. To save. I don't think it the case. Anytime soon. But sad you all are having same trouble on PS4 NA as PS4 EU.

Edited for extra stuff. That may or may not be contained due to specific reasons. To save PS4 campaigns.
    Edited by Serjustin19 on November 15, 2016 3:49PM
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Make keeps with a crazy amount of AP. Resource AP needs a bump too. Maybe add a two week double AP event. Offer some better incentive for AP. Better but not best items/potion/whatever. Make people want to earn AP again.
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    PS4 EU, too. Sad. It's almost the writing on the wall then.

I remember playing in non-vet Juliek and Rislav with lots of activity, but we all leveled up to Vet campaigns and then the non-vet ones disappeared.

Merging the NA and EU servers is an awesome idea. I had created 2 toons on EU when NA launched and we couldn't login. I went in last month and didn't experience any worse lag, and I'm in Arizona.

I never play my DC toon on Scourge because there's just too many there that are actually above ground and dominating. And so I go to Haderus.

I play my AD toon in both Scourge and Haderus to help the lower population. When AD dominates Haderus, I go to Scourge.

I play my EP toon in Haderus because EP in Scourge seem content to be in the sewers. I can't remember the last time EP had a scroll in Scourge.
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DOUBLE AP WEEK!

I'm down.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pvp needs some attention and some love. It's great we got those telvar stone weed bags, but we need something that'll keep people interested in open world pvp. Even I lose interest sometimes when I realized that all my kills are leading me nowhere, and it's almost not worth the zergy and laggy mess
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    Pvp needs some attention and some love. It's great we got those telvar stone weed bags, but we need something that'll keep people interested in open world pvp. Even I lose interest sometimes when I realized that all my kills are leading me nowhere, and it's almost not worth the zergy and laggy mess

Some of the towns we can take. Is awesome. Plus now we can revive at the outposts. I really like that. However I disagree wih ZOS's choice by taking the doors off. Only because my faction in a dead campaign who has less PvPers in my faction. Has nowhere to go inside and make our last defense. On the positive side. That sorc si super easy to get to.

I believe there may be more coming for us PvPers in the future. Just not as often like how it is for pve. But slowly it will come for us all. Not sure what exactly... Also I forgot the Golden. She's really nice.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    Played Haderus and Scourge last night as AD. I noticed that Seige weapons do not give much damage anymore. New sets and higher CP players just laugh and stand there and take the non-stop barrage.

Seige weapons need a buff against players. I thought new seige weapons were supposed to come with the last update?
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Played Haderus and Scourge last night as AD. I noticed that Seige weapons do not give much damage anymore. New sets and higher CP players just laugh and stand there and take the non-stop barrage.

Seige weapons need a buff against players. I thought new seige weapons were supposed to come with the last update?

Ballista does a little less damage to walls, so does treb. Anti-personnel siege still kills people when you have more then 1 hitting the same spot, though Coldstone Treb can do a lot of damage too.
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    I usually have meatbag or oil and fire at the same time, which does kill the lower level players, but seems impossible with many high CP players nowadays. Or the enemy was a big group of tanks.

Played Scourge last night. On my AD toon, we were pushed back to the gates with population showing full, but it wasn't. So many in the sewers and one big group AP farming Bleakers. I really hate that Imperial City is part of Cyrodiil.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really hate that Imperial City is part of Cyrodiil.

I'm starting to understand that sentiment more and more...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

The Cyrodiil player base is dropping.

Will Imperial City ever leave Cyrodiil?

Anything new planned for Cyrodiil?
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xb1 NA has 1 pop locked campaign and I guess black water. All of the others are dead. The problem isn't Cyrodiil itself,it's the proc set problem and the unbalanced classes. A lot of players left PvP to duel too so the platform isn't losing players, they are just moving to PvP,
    GT: AK x Zombie

Marcurio Avidius - Breton Sorcerer - The Flawless Conquerer - General
    Raven Avidius - Imperial Nightblade - Stormproof
    Cicero Avidius - Imperial Templar - First Sergeant
    Audens Avidius - Breton Templar - Stormproof
    Jimi Hendrix - Redguard Dragonknight - Stormproof
    Leliana Artaine - Breton Nightblade - Stormproof
    Brutus Decinus - Imperial Sorcerer - Stormproof AD
    Wait aren't you DC - Dark elf Nightblade EP
    Achilleus Infernium - Breton Dragonknight
    Claudia Aurella - Imperial Warden
    DC NA XB1

RIP XB1 NA Chillrend 2015-2017
    Home to emp farmers and roleplayers
    Put out of its misery by Brian Wheeler

• alext89
    alext89
    ✭✭✭
    PVP EU is dead. Trueflame and ausura star (no cp) is populated. but if u want cp pvp, whit no mosntar lag and big scale, its none exitsing. very sad. and really frustrating. i really care for this game,
  • Twohothardware
    Twohothardware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xb1 NA has 1 pop locked campaign and I guess black water. All of the others are dead. The problem isn't Cyrodiil itself,it's the proc set problem and the unbalanced classes. A lot of players left PvP to duel too so the platform isn't losing players, they are just moving to PvP,

I honestly think dueling was one of the worst things they could of added to the game. Don't get me wrong, I personally think dueling is fun and offers opportunity for things like dueling tournaments but outside of that it's done a real disservice to the game by pulling a lot of players away from Cyrodiil to get their PvP fix and it also only contributes to additional lag in the very populated city areas where everyone wants to duel right in the middle of.
    Edited by Twohothardware on November 19, 2016 8:36PM
  • CovertDistress4
    CovertDistress4
    ✭✭✭
    So if your dog bites you and you try to correct it's behavior but it continues to bite you, what do you do? ZOS,the dog, isn't going to fix pvp... the players, you, don't want to keep getting bit, so since you can't put ZOS down, like a biting dog, you stop playing... thus pvp dies...