The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please help me about nightblade/wood elf

StanicEnemy
Hello I bought eso yesterday I created a nightblade/wood elf,i have no idea what to do with this character I want to build a character that will carry 2x dagger and i want to make it an assassin,anyone please could help me to figure out what should I do? Skill points,which skills i should unlock and should i go for full stamina or something?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a Wood Elf Nightblade and they are the perfect choice for that kind of build.

You want to level Dual Wield and probably Bow for backup, Medium Armor and Stamina.

Eventually, you also want to level Heavy Armor (Once you reach level 50) and run Heavy Monster Helm and Shoulders but for now Medium should be your focus.

There are plenty of skill points in the game so don't worry too much about skill choices right now. You can always respec to other skills later.
    Just start with whatever skills suit your playstyle best.

Initially, you want to get some good self-healing options and dual wield has the perfect morphs for that. Choose healing over damage until later in the game when you have other options for healing.

Use food buffs, pick a good mundus stone, get set gear (Drops from treasure chests and boss mobs) to gain the 5 piece bonus and most of all, have some fun ...
    bye1.gif
  • StanicEnemy
    SirAndy wrote: »
    I have a Wood Elf Nightblade and they are the perfect choice for that kind of build.

You want to level Dual Wield and probably Bow for backup, Medium Armor and Stamina.

Eventually, you also want to level Heavy Armor (Once you reach level 50) and run Heavy Monster Helm and Shoulders but for now Medium should be your focus.

There are plenty of skill points in the game so don't worry too much about skill choices right now. You can always respec to other skills later.
    Just start with whatever skills suit your playstyle best.

Initially, you want to get some good self-healing options and dual wield has the perfect morphs for that. Choose healing over damage until later in the game when you have other options for healing.

Use food buffs, pick a good mundus stone, get set gear (Drops from treasure chests and boss mobs) to gain the 5 piece bonus and most of all, have some fun ...
    bye1.gif

Thank you for answer.

I am just very confused,there are alot of skills outthere but I can use only five of them and how do you reset your skill points? should I go for max stamina or health/magicka?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am just very confused,there are alot of skills outthere but I can use only five of them and how do you reset your skill points? should I go for max stamina or health/magicka?

Well, at level 15 you get weapon swap, which means 10 skills and 2 ultimates.

I'd go full stamina and do most of the healing through dual wield damage.
    Slot "Blood Craze" (Morph of "Twin Slashes") and "Bloodthirst" (Morph of "Flurry") as your main DW attacks, both return health on damage dealt.

Combine that with a gap closer like "Ambush" and AOE damage like "Steel Tornado" and you'll be mowing through hords of mobs with ease.
    :smile:

PS: You can reset skills at a re-dedication shrine. They're located in your main alliance city. Google should know where to find them.

PPS: If you like the Bow for ranged, go with "Poison Injection", "Acid Spray" and "Endless Hail".
    Edited by SirAndy on November 23, 2016 6:42PM