The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Xbox NA, looking for advice

Soundwave
Soundwave
✭✭✭
Since I've been back, I've played in Haderus. Though what I have witness in the last couple of days, I cant do it anymore. Is there another good campaign that worth switching too? Its because of blue or red, I cant bare to watch yellow utterly fail so hard anymore. Also any pvp guild that could use a 317 cp healer running transmutation x5 and worm cult x5 with a two of elegant (why I don't)
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yellows had haderus for like a year so i dont know why you cant deal with it not being in yellows favour. You can always go to scourge since thats where the yellows are but i will gladly kill u in there since its my home campaign. Haha
    Edited by Skinzz on August 20, 2016 3:47AM
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • Soundwave
    Soundwave
    ✭✭✭
    xskinzcity wrote: »
    Yellows had haderus for like a year so i dont know why you cant deal with it not being in yellows favour. You can always go to scourge since thats where the yellows are but i will gladly kill u in there since its my home campaign. Haha

Isnt that part of the game, kill me all u want if that makes u feel. Just a game, dont care who controls what. Yellow is just plain awful right now. Plus I usually running sole in cyrodill, I heal where I believe im needed.
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chillrend can offer some small scale for all three factions at certain times.
    GT: AK x Zombie

Marcurio Avidius - Breton Sorcerer - The Flawless Conquerer - General
    Raven Avidius - Imperial Nightblade - Stormproof
    Cicero Avidius - Imperial Templar - First Sergeant
    Audens Avidius - Breton Templar - Stormproof
    Jimi Hendrix - Redguard Dragonknight - Stormproof
    Leliana Artaine - Breton Nightblade - Stormproof
    Brutus Decinus - Imperial Sorcerer - Stormproof AD
    Wait aren't you DC - Dark elf Nightblade EP
    Achilleus Infernium - Breton Dragonknight
    Claudia Aurella - Imperial Warden
    DC NA XB1

RIP XB1 NA Chillrend 2015-2017
    Home to emp farmers and roleplayers
    Put out of its misery by Brian Wheeler

• Toast_STS
    Toast_STS
    ✭✭✭✭
    GTFO of haderus. Lag has been the absolute worst on xbox lately. I prefer Chillrend, Skull or skeleton. I can play scourge in the off hours but haderus just hurts my brain with the 5 fps combat.
    Edited by Toast_STS on August 24, 2016 4:18PM
    VR14 DK Leaps-in-keeps
  • firegodx
    firegodx
    ✭✭✭
    Cant handle the heat stay out the kitchen.
    Edited by firegodx on October 1, 2016 12:30PM
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've had quite a good time in Haderus since joining. Scourge had started to feel like trench warfare. Haderus is more constant chaos. I thrive on chaos.
    Edited by THEDKEXPERIENCE on October 13, 2016 10:10PM
  • WarLord2905
    WarLord2905
    ✭✭✭
    I have been playing Haderus for ages only because it has the most bars when I am on. I agree AD is terrible at the moment. It seems everyone is either playing solo or the small groups running around have no idea what they are doing, or just want to farm. There are some good players on but no one is doing anything productive. Last night was a good example of this. EP has the usual low level Zergs that AD was plowing through on the open field with a fraction of players but as soon as everyone got to the keep they just stood there looking at it, no seige got set up, no camps, only taking the farm resource and nothing else. in the end AD just stayed at Farragut let the Zerg hit, wiped them and take the d-tick over and over again. If a few people had grouped up and worked together we could have wiped half of EP off the map. Instead we farmed d-ticks and watched the spam of BS in text chat whilst we waited for the Zerg to return.
    NA Server XBOX 1
    BAWS Order Of Wolves