The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Haderus Xbox NA Takeover

Lord_MK
Lord_MK
✭✭✭
Looking for more red to join the movement, #MakeEpGreatAgain in haderus. For the past three weeks we have won the campaign. We will do so EVERY single week without fail. Just want people to know that if you want to support the red stronghold come in haddy, it belongs to the pact. AD and DC haven't let up in there ever so why should we ? See you in there
  • TrinityBreaker
    TrinityBreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we get some players in scourge instead?
    I mean night capping haddy every night is really boring and all that jazz.
    Ebonheart for life.
    Xbox NA
    I am Dog Star.

Khajiit Stam Sorc - Ji'saad Ranajiradh AR 30
    Khajiit Mag DK - Kesjhad
    Khajiit Magblade - Ji'sava Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamplar - Dro'haniAk'nir - AR 36
    Khajiit Stam Dk - Diego Ri'jhad - AR 49
    Khajiit Magplar - Dro'nara Ak'nir
    Khajiit StamBlade - Ri'artharr Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamden - Dro'hani Warbreaker
    Argonian Stam DK - Tiberius Demetros
    Khajiit Stamplar - Diëgo Ri'jhad
    Fat Khajiit Stam DK - Drö'hani Ak'nir/Dances-With-Alkosh
    Khajiit Magden - Arctic Mayhem

• WarLord2905
    WarLord2905
    ✭✭✭
    You mean Zerg the few AD and DC players that are on in the early hours of the morning? There are a handful of good players on EP at that time. The rest are low level Zerg scrubs LOL.
    NA Server XBOX 1
    BAWS Order Of Wolves
  • Calboy
    Calboy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I prefer the fight the superior red in scourge.