The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

End game player fresh on ps4

Vuzion
Vuzion
I started up a fresh account on ps4, looking for people to run with and build up to end game on this server. Have about 800cp on xb1, all content completion EXCEPT for Hardmode vMOL, and have played every class to it's fullest. My PSN is "Jshack_", if you'd like to add me or send a guild invite.
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    How active are you and how long you think will it take you to get high enough for trials? What role?
  • TrueGreenSmoker
    TrueGreenSmoker
    ✭✭✭
    Damn welcome! hope you get up there soon again 800cp no joke can't imagine to grind that up again lol I wish you luck

PS4 - NA - CP 859+
    #1 Magicka Sorc - AD - High Elf - Vampire - TrueGreen
    #2 Magicka DK - AD - Dark Elf - Vampire - Flamy Burnin Alot
    #3 Magicka Temp - AD - High Elf - Vampire - TrueGreen Temp
    #4 Magicka NB - AD - Breton - Vampire - Magic of the Night
    #5 Magicka Sorc - DC - High Elf - Vampire - High Old Elf
    #6 Stamina Sorc - EP - Orc - Normal - Original Herbalist
    #7 Stamina NB - AD - Redguard - Vampire - Gank and Blaze
    #8 Magicka DK - EP - Argonian - Vamp - Flamy-Tail

PS4 - EU - CP 249
    #1 Magicka Temp - DC - Breton - Normal - Mary Healer Jane
    #2 Magicka Sorc - DC High Elf - Normal - Baked Wizard of DC

Playing on PS4 NA
    media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdgl7fwlj61ro2d43.gif
  • Vuzion
    Vuzion
    I will be cp160 tomorrow and grinding out all my vma weapons. It will take me a few days to have all BiS gear, but to max out cp idk. I am playing Mag Sorc. On Xb1 I played Stam sorc, Mag temp, and Mag nb.