The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Halloween Masks

WacArnold
WacArnold
✭✭✭
I just started playing again and missed out on the witches masks. Am I out of luck or can these be traded? I have been looking at guild traders but I dont even know what category they would be under. Can anybody give me some more info on this?
Xbox One - North American - Ebonheart Pact
Anti-Pop Lv 50 Magicka Nightblade Dark Elf
WacArnold Lv 50 Magicka Templar Argonian
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WacArnold wrote: »
    I just started playing again and missed out on the witches masks. Am I out of luck or can these be traded? I have been looking at guild traders but I dont even know what category they would be under. Can anybody give me some more info on this?

i think they can still be traded/sold. (at least i hope so i have a few i want to sell

only way i was able to find them was searching legendary items
  • WacArnold
    WacArnold
    ✭✭✭

i think they can still be traded/sold. (at least i hope so i have a few i want to sell

Nice that's good news, thank you!
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    His signature says Xbox NA. You can still buy them in guild traders. I would search for all legendary items as already suggested should come up from that search.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • WacArnold
    WacArnold
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys I picked one up last night.
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys I picked one up last night.

now you just need to find the other 1 (scarecrow mask & pumpkin mask)
    Edited by bebynnag on November 20, 2016 6:12PM
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

This post is to let you know that we've felt it necessary to remove some posts from the thread. The reason being that they were only meant to advertise the sell of in-game items for gold. While trading is encouraged in-game, we like to avoid users publicly arranging trades on the forums. Happy to hear you were able to find one of the masks for sell in game though!

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
  • DrkHunter86
    DrkHunter86
    ✭✭✭

Nice that's good news, thank you!

They can be sold and traded. Just expect too pay a fortune for them. They where going between 50 and 80 k in guild stores during the witches festival on Xbox 1 na servers. And that's of course when you could stil farm them.