The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[EU][PC][DC] Endgame PVE'er looking for guild to get into serious PVP

AEAltadoonPadhome
AEAltadoonPadhome
✭✭✭
Hi All,

As the title says I am a PVE player who wants to learn the tricks and trades of PVP. After I have completed all veteran trials, vMA flawless and farmed most useful gear, my next challenge is to become good at pvp.
However, without a proper guild I see that in Cyrodiil pugs you just get blown away easily due to bad coordination and the lack of skill. Therefore I'm looking for guildies who can teach me how to pvp effectively and that work well together (using discord or TS). Don't expect great feats immediately, just a positive attitude.

I prefer medium scale pvp, so no 60 man zergs, more like groups of four to twenty in medium-crowded campaigns. I prefer normal campaigns, no non-vet or non-cp preferably. Cyro and IC are both fun.
I'm over 600 CP and I have or am willing to acquire (farm or buy) any gear or abilities that are optimal in the role I could play.

Current Active Characters:
-Redguard Stam DK dps
-Breton Mag Sorc
and a magDK but he's in the AD :(

I can join from around 19.00 to 22.30 CET on most mondays, tuesdays and thursdays and during the weekends except sunday evening, but if there is like a (small) group every day I can just jump into that would be ideal.

Please send me an in-game mail or reply to this thread if you have the right guild for me.

regards,
@AEAltadoonPadhome (you can call me Altadoon, as in the Elder Scroll of Altadoon)
Edited by AEAltadoonPadhome on November 21, 2016 12:26PM
  • pandoraderomanus
    pandoraderomanus
    ✭✭✭
    Hello there. I can invite you to our guild 'BombThem, recently we've had small-scale pvp mostly due to lack of members for proper 10+ man group, so probably it will be fine for you. We're russians, but most people can communicate in English, our prime-time is usually 18-21 CET. More info and videos you can find in my signature, and if you're willing to join whisper me later today (@pandoraromanus)
    PC-EU since 2014

Touches-Your-Tralala - retired lizardina-templar
    Pandora Morgenstern - noob orc-stamsorc