The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is the quickest way to get clothing skill

BossXV
BossXV
✭✭✭✭
I've been Deconstructing for a good while, my skill is 13, is there any quick way? Thanks
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Find a buddy who has high level characters and is willing to send you high level items to deconstruct as deconstructing low level gear moves slowly.
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As Tevalaur has said, deconstruct the highest level gear you can get. Everywhere you go, pick up everything, loot and pillage everything and everyone, deconstruct everything.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • BossXV
    BossXV
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys, unfortunately I do not know any high level friends, lol
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can buy clothing inspiration boost gears from main city guild stores and deconstruct, if you got the gold.
    Pc na
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can buy clothing inspiration boost gears from main city guild stores and deconstruct, if you got the gold.
    Pc na
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What platform you on? I usually just sell off the gear I get to a vendor, I could just send you some.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you decon everything you loot, or most everything, your crafting should keep up with your character. Of course this is based on doing the content and quests and the like. If your just doing Grind Fests then you can level faster.

Good news is, you don't need to max crafting to make something for your low level characters. My first crafter did not get to L50 in crafting until just before they reached Vet6 themselves. But, I could make gear for them as I could unlock the material passives.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• BossXV
    BossXV
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stopnaggin wrote: »
    What platform you on? I usually just sell off the gear I get to a vendor, I could just send you some.

I'm NA, PC, Joseif, thanks a ton btw!
  • SaRuZ
    SaRuZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Run normal 1 dungeons. You will have so much loot. I'm maxed on Woodworking, Blacksmithing and Clothier. It's the trait research that bites ya.
    Edited by SaRuZ on November 21, 2016 7:59PM
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check out the guild traders in your area. Many guilds have CP160 "intricate" decon items for sale.

Those will give you the max. inspiration.
    shades.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on November 21, 2016 8:03PM
  • Pops_ND_Irish
    Pops_ND_Irish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have one character that just crafts. My main does all the questing. He is 220 champion and gets very high level gear.
    I put it in my bank and log onto my crafter to deconstruct. Doesn't take very long that way.
    Edited by Pops_ND_Irish on November 22, 2016 7:57AM