Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Code of Malacath

Horker
Horker
✭✭✭✭
Hello everyone, i wanted to share my orcish guild with you, its a guild focussing roleplaying orcs and we plan to organize rp events in future if we manage to increase our numbers, also if ppl are up for it, i want to organize pvp events, imagine the fun with a orcish pvp group. These raids will take place first in blackwaterblade and further on- if succesfull in veteran pvp.
If you just want to join for fun/social/random banter then you're welcome aswell :)
The guild is EU: ebonhart pact. events will take place in EP but all alliances are welcome in non-pvp events.

If you want an invite, msg me ingame: @HorkerTheExplorer or send me a pm at the forum with your ID.

Screenshot_20161105_003755.pngupload an image
ROSES ARE RED, VIOLETS ARE BLUE, TRINIMAC IS DEAD, MALACATH IS TRUE
  • Rivermoon83
    Rivermoon83
    Soul Shriven
    O.o. Your character almost has the same last name as mine. Its Gra-Uzuk.
  • Horker
    Horker
    ✭✭✭✭
    You're my cousin x-)
    Edited by Horker on November 12, 2016 2:56PM
  • Kungfumasta
    Kungfumasta
    Soul Shriven
    Hey add me as a friend. My character is a Nord hunter but he does most of his hunting in Wrothgar and trades with orcs. Would love to trade/hunt with your tribe! @Kungfumasta
    Edited by Kungfumasta on November 18, 2016 11:53PM
    "The trees move...do you not see it?!"
  • Kungfumasta
    Kungfumasta
    Soul Shriven
    Just saw you were EU... I am NA.. too bad.. I have an EU character that I use to play with my European friends but he is not too fleshed out for RP.
    "The trees move...do you not see it?!"
  • Horker
    Horker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just saw you were EU... I am NA.. too bad.. I have an EU character that I use to play with my European friends but he is not too fleshed out for RP.

ah sad bro, i tried to pm u but thats prob the reason it didnt work all time xD