The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Locking out first person view

NinthPrince64
NinthPrince64
✭✭✭
Hello,
I realize that hitting the right buttons is part of being a good player and so, in a sense, I just need to get better. I get that.
That said, I wish there was some way that I could lock out first person view. I NEVER want to go into first person, but that is exactly what sometimes happens to me when I try to bar swap but am a little short on my thumb reach. You would think that going into first person would be no big deal, just switch back, but for me it almost always spells doom.
So, in the spirit of the upcoming Christmas season, I am going to ask for the gift of being able to lock my view into third-person.
  • DPG76
    DPG76
    ✭✭✭
    Hello,
    I realize that hitting the right buttons is part of being a good player and so, in a sense, I just need to get better. I get that.
    That said, I wish there was some way that I could lock out first person view. I NEVER want to go into first person, but that is exactly what sometimes happens to me when I try to bar swap but am a little short on my thumb reach. You would think that going into first person would be no big deal, just switch back, but for me it almost always spells doom.
    So, in the spirit of the upcoming Christmas season, I am going to ask for the gift of being able to lock my view into third-person.

happened to me as well a few time's but not that much to be an issue , it's not a practical entry on the ps controller for weapon swap i agree .
    You can change that in the options somewhere to another template but dunno if they're any better