The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

sound crashing in headset on Xbox One

slumy
slumy
Since the Dark Brotherhood updated, the sound crashes in my turtle beach head set. There is no game sound, and no voice chat. I know it's not my console or head set, because any other game, I have no issues at all. It's very frustrating, and I've been an ESO subscription member for almost a year now. Groups are booting me because I can't communicate and I can't even chat with my guild. I am to the point where I am ready to cancel my subscription and just stop playing period. What's the point on an online game when I can't communicate online.

Can you please assist.
  • daryuujinb14_ESO
    daryuujinb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Seems this is an issue the "support" team won't talk about.....
  • HaloGod
    HaloGod
    I too still have this problem. Not as bad as it once was, but when it starts, it seems to happen for the next 20-30 minutes and then goes away. Any one figure out a workaround yet, or know what causes it?