The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Hel Ra bugged

LadyLethalla
LadyLethalla
✭✭✭✭✭
Two separate runs of Hel Ra yesterday:

1. After the group splits, one upstairs and one downstairs, one group wiped and weren't able to res even after my group ended the battle; it just said "waiting for battle to end". As we couldn't get back to res them and couldn't progress at the point where the two groups merge again, my group suicided - and didn't get any res option. It still said "waiting for battle to end". The only thing we could do was disband the group.

2. After fighting the initial adds outside the citadel, the Air Atro boss did not spawn; instead the gate opened and 6 players entered, the gate shut behind them and the Atro spawned in there instead. The group on the outside then had to fight the adds until their door opened, and then the Atro (having wiped out the other group) came in there and of course wiped us out as well.
We later wiped and res'ed at the wayshrine, then it all appeared to work correctly except that the group to go upstairs could go through the closed door.

x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017Proud member of the Aetherium Alliance.Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It happens to me as well bottom group wiped and boss dissappeared, couldn't open the gate after we all resed, and I though they had fixed it on a patch note. Guess not.