The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Scouting the Elven Gardens Imperial City DLC

atreides
atreides
✭✭
Anyone know how to access the covenant rally point? I need to plant the alliance banner. I can see the entrance but there is no way I can get up there the quest is completely void of any instructions and my entry to this DLC has become rather annoying. Any help would be nice thanks
Edited by atreides on November 21, 2016 2:29AM
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    Through the sewer base i think
  • atreides
    atreides
    ✭✭
    nikigwil wrote: »
    Through the sewer base i think

thanks but I'm I'm not in the sewers anymore I used the ladder to reach the street level and made my way to the quest way point but the quest marker is above in a building however theres no flight of stars leading to the upper floor. I have no way of getting up there I can see the entrance but theres no ladder to climb or staircase to use. This is getting annoying and frustrating.
  • Delimber
    Delimber
    ✭✭✭
    The only way is to go back to your sewer base and use the correct ladder to reach that spot.

There is no ladder to reach it from street lvl other wise enemy players would end up trying to camp the spot.
    Solo PvP and PvE most of the time.
    CP 2300+