The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Getting "stuck" in Cyrodiil

zacvanm
zacvanm
✭✭✭
As much as I love to PvP, I'm really thinking about quitting this section of the game because I always get a character stuck while in that zone. Right now I'm in Haderus, NA, and the server is pretty much empty. Yet I can't log into this character because of the usual Unusually Long Load Time. It's ridiculous. No matter what campaign I go into, this ALWAYS happens. Full server and empty server. I know for a fact I'm not the only person having this issue. Why can't we just have an update to actually fix problems instead of adding something new?
EP Nord StamDK PvP
EP Breton Magplar PvP/PvE
1750cp
PS-NA
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same thing happened to me, can't play pvp in cyrodiil, cos it does that after 15min of playing, then gets locked out of the ESO game.
    That's why I've moved on to other game, no error no crash on skyrim ever!
    Pc na
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    Last night I was in Scourge PS4/EU, an almost empty campaign. The lag was horrible, loading times where horrible and almost non of my skills worked as intended. Yes, PvP is totally crap right now.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been that way ever since the lighting patch, even though they have denied that was ever the problem. I won't say it was, but it's just a coincidence that performance dropped around that time and has never been the same since.
    You're definitely not alone when it comes to being frustrated with Cyrodiil. It feels like the rest of Tamriel is hosted on proper server racks in a data centre, while PVP is hosted on a toaster in ZOS's kitchen.
  • zacvanm
    zacvanm
    ✭✭✭
    Idk the numbers, but I'm sure the overwhelming majority of players in this game are PvP guys. Hell this whole patch brought pvp to everyone with the dual system..but they can't fix Cyrodiil? I just can't understand.
    EP Nord StamDK PvP
    EP Breton Magplar PvP/PvE
    1750cp
    PS-NA
  • Cerbolt
    Cerbolt
    ✭✭✭✭
    This has been happening to one of my characters. Whenever I go to cyrodil I get stuck in an usually long load screen. If I play another character for bit I can usually get him to a wayshrine and out, but I forget eventually and end up stuck in cyrodil again. It's frustrating because I like pvp.
    AD - For the Queen!
    PSEU: Relaryn - Altmer Vampblade | Kazhran - Khajiit Stamsorc | Khahan-ra - Khajiit Magplar | Ra'ban - Khajiit MagDK | Gaelhwen - Bosmer Stamden

PCEU: Kazhran - Khajiit Stamsorc | Khahan-ra - Khajiit Stamplar | Relaryn - Altmer Vampblade
  • partzs
    partzs
    Haderus is not an empty server. There are always at least 1 yellow bar on. I strongly suggest before you log out, get out of a pvp instance.

Also if you cant get your toon out, try logging into another toon not in pvp and then back into the toon that is in pvp. It may take a little but it will load eventually.

And the lag I have to agree is BAD in Haderus. Every death causes a pause of at least a second.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I get disconnected and try to log back into that same character and just get a endless loading screen , I have to quit the game and log into another character it got worse after T1
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I didn't have any unable to login errors. Over the weekend I kept getting terrible lag followed by server disconnections nearly every time we attacked a keep and had more than 30 or 40 players in close combat.

Funny thing was that nearly every time I logged back in, I was dead in Wayrest (from where I had traveled to the campaign) and it would not allow me to revive anywhere. I just had to wait until the game automatically revived me after about 5 minutes - which I didn't even know it could do.

I have no idea if I got any rewards for my part in any of the battles. It was frustrating because I was only there leveling up my alliance skill lines.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.